Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (15814 Views)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Mohayemi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
No his is not dead. You're probably the one who is dead since you can't reason. Are you not able to observe that your photoshop president has no hands?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
DennisEche:
SEE AS BABA FRESH, EVEN IN MIDTS OF INCREASE IN FUEL AND FOOD STUFFS. WAILERS WONT BE HAPPY.

Even some of the people that were wishing him death are now with their ancestors eating Kola and sacrifices as we speak.

God bless the President.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
AgencyReport:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365607/buhari-presides-weekly-fec-virtual-meeting-abuja-photos

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting and ?

why is buhari so useless that zombie celebrates executive meeting!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Virgohills(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Dimmatic(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Learn how to drive very well,manual or automatic cars,also available are driving license and vehicle documents.See our contacts below.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Which buhari??

Aisha's boyfriend??
The ghost president??

Or the hide and seek buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Enitz(f): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by mattmogan88: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Judolisco:
Dis man no even dey address us @all
Your dress lost?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Your dress lost?
grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good one
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
He looks fairer and fresher. Well done Sir, I notice the virtually achieved peace in troubled parts of Nigeria like katsina, zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, plateau, s.Kaduna, south west and other parts but we so damn need more security team in Niger delta to curb the activities of cultists terrorising the peaceful region. I am not among hypocrites who accuse northerners of terrorism and turn blind eye to incessant ritual killings and armed robberies, cultists terrorism, kidnappings going on in their region yet they claim only northerners are terrorists. The average Nigerian is terrorist by mindset so we indeed deserve Buhari to set our priorities right. Well done Baba, Salutes to Vice president and Lai Mohammed and entire Federal executive council

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
See as face mask fit buhari but na wrong colour you wear try black or red next time for the innocent blood wasted in your regime
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Eryyy92: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Danmmm niggar Issoright
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by DEROX: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin I just live osinbajo he is just smart
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
This buhari right?

We have been scammed....and no one cares to notice

In Europe this buhari will be the talk of all media and news outlets

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by DEROX: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:
This buhari right?

We have been scammed....and no one cares to notice

In Europe this buhari will be the talk of all media and news outlets
in fact director cownu has ordered 7 days ultimatum for him to declare who he really is or we will raze down aso rock we will show him what we great biafla can do
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
in fact director cownu has ordered 7 days ultimatum for him to declare who he really is or we will raze down aso rock we will show him what we great biafla can do

When you refuse to see what you're supposed to se, refuse to say what you're supposed to say and refuse to hear what you're supposed to hear.....YOU BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by spal54: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
fake news plus fake pictures,show us the video
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by DEROX: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

When you refuse to see what you're supposed to se, refuse to say what you're supposed to say and refuse to hear what you're supposed to hear.....YOU BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES
That is buhari but I can't argue with you believe what you want do you think no one will be bold enough not to expose if he was cloned I trust obj or wike they would have said it I feel its just rubbish propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ok ooh...

For professional vocal mixing and mastering at a very cheap price contact me now that my price is low!!!
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
They should continue meeting this way so as to save the unnecessary cost of travel and hotels.

Same with FAAC meeting where all the state Commissioners of Finance (and possible their hangers on and girlfriends) go to Abuja to share money. They should do that online permanently too!!

Na airlines and hotels go suffer am sha
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Judolisco:
Dis man no even dey address us @all
You no see fuel price go up, electricity tariffs without power go up...which talk again you dey expect?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Miracle1991: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kennitrust:
Our commander in chief of hardship

Our commander in chief of confusion

Our commander in chief of tribalism

Our commander in chief of genocide

Our commander in chief of sectionalism

Our commander in chief of Boko haram

Our commander in chief of failure

History will always remember you for wrong reasons.
Kill yourself.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thank God Baba followed Covid protocols today because I was beginning to think Nigeria already have a vaccine as I hear it is escalating again in Europe,biko make you na stay safe o...Abeg who dey celebrate birthday at FEC meeting oya wire our cake o...happy birthday sha.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
DEROX:
That is buhari but I can't argue with you believe what you want do you think no one will be bold enough not to expose if he was cloned I trust obj or wike they would have said it I feel its just rubbish propaganda

Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" / LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Tinubu Urges FG To Declare Public Holiday For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.