Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators (1558 Views)

2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by princepee: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
This prof. Is the director, MD, President, secretary and spoke person of muric. Abeg shey him no get other members ni? Abi na one man riot squared?
Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by slivertongue: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
I don't take muric serious..
Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by T9ksy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
slivertongue:
I don't take muric serious..

No sane human being with a modicum of grey matters upstairs, pay any heed to all the rubbish, this mad professor vomits except of course, idle-brain flatinoes.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by merrymike47(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
IDeyNL:
Alhamdulilahi.

We stand firm and strong with our Leader, Professor Ishaq.

We must always unite with our northern brethren

May Allahu guide and direct him.
your professor and you, I don't know which z more hit by d sickness.
Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by walexbiz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Na only MURIC be the Muslim for Yorubaland?

This man need to be taken to a psychiatric hospital before things turn out of hand for him.

I’m a Muslim but this Ishaq man is a disgrace to the Yorubas and I think Nairaland should stop giving this man attention because they don’t know him in all the mosque I’ve visited.

His website even showed he is just a 1-man organization for that matter.

Thank you for this post, I am a Muslim and feel for those who are at the recieving end of this government misrule irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or political affiliation. Muric is just issuing press release so as to stay relevant and I can bet you even the man spouse would equally be embarrassed by the useless press release the man is releasing every now and then. Please I want to implore every Nigerian especially Yorubas to as much as possible to disregard Mr Akintola for he is lost and doing anything within his might to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by Philipponzaghi: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
walexbiz:

Thank you for this post, I am a Muslim and feel for those who are at the recieving end of this government misrule irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or political affiliation. Muric is just issuing press release so as to stay relevant and I can bet you even the man spouse would equally be embarrassed by the useless press release the man is releasing every now and then. Please I want to implore every Nigerian especially Yorubas to as much as possible to disregard Mr Akintola for he is lost and doing anything within his might to stay relevant.

Akintola is totally lost. On their MURIC website you can clearly see he is just like a one man blog that dishes out inflammatory statements to gain attention.

I’m sure he will get tired of all this rubbish he is doing when they stop giving him attention especially this Nairaland.
Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by eagleu: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Racoon:
A terrorist will always be a terrorist.MURIC is a terrorist group.

You just posted his thrash, helped expand his message, and you are now calling him names?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators by Racoon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
This man is a stupid devil, While you have every right to speak, other Islamic organization can as well take a position on National issues....
This is the idiocy with this one-man MURIC terrorist organisation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day 5 DNA Test Challenge; Kanu Scared Of DNA Test / ##lekkitollgate : Pictures From The Ungoing #occupylekkitollgate Protest / Orluairstrikes: Imo Governor, Uzodimma Backs Military, Says "No Cause For Alarm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.