Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped (28072 Views)

Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by ericwright(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2020
SARS, Criminals in disguise.. hate Dem intoto �
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by Brushstrokes20: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Just like Buhari, dem leave
Sorrow, tears and blood - their regular trademark...
The shithole is cursed with blood thirsty rulers!
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by drealcivilceno(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2020
amNIGERIA:
#IPOB members encounter with #Nigeria ARMY near Aba, Abia State

and

Experience of Igbo man arrested by SARS men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp7HN0tLqE0

GUY on point.... And some of them are shouting biafra oooh....

I went to one pharmacy and saw some igbo men talking about biafra, how they want their land, how they have built houses and I asked why they are still in the west, clamoring for happenings in the east and all of them retorted that I was a kid.

NA THIS OLD MEN when dem born from (1801-1980) spoil this country, not lord lugard, mary selessor and the rest.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Heiterkeit:
She betrayed the man who trained her in school and established a business for her afterward. One whom she promised marriage but abandoned few months ago on reaching her PPA, where she met her current fiance.

Seems you know her personally undecided
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by jrusky(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cocaine overdose in your custody or what are these animal Nnwa Anukpama saying

I hate these guys like hell.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by delishpot: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Many women are raped while in police custody. They just don't say it when they are released for fear of backlash from Nigerians.

Nigeria police has lots of rapists/criminals amongst them. Those who rape people they should protect get justice direct from source energy.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by Eddygre8(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rest in Peace
Hope they get Justice for you. IGP ADAMU, YOU NEED TO REFORM THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE WITH SENSITIVE PERSONNELS.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by mattmogan88: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
NAWA O
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is a very wicked country.
Even the police is out to kill you for merely being a suspect through dehumanizing conditions.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by earnit3: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Really
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by earnit3: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
OHoh
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by SweetCunt97(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting....who now gave her d cocaine that she waz taking in custody...this country don tire me sef...I'm leaving for Afghanistan with sweetnt97...
Your mate dey go Malibu, cacun, Dubai, Malay and na Afghanistan you see? Nawa
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by Robertgreene1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your mate dey go Malibu, cacun, Dubai, Malay and na Afghanistan you see? Nawa
which one is cacun...d capital of Jupiter?
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by nyiamfrank: 5:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Well, it's just my opinion. If an officer had sex with a matured woman like that, for instance, is it enough to cause her death? Don't get me wrong, though. I don't support it if happened.

2. Is that lawyer a medical doctor? Why should he give a medical report which is supposed to be a statement of a medical doctor after examination.

3. BBC pidgin could not speak with Ugwunwa as the lawyer shielded him, claiming he is still in shock. Where was he that time the officer came and what did he do or say? And is Ugwunwa's statement eminent before we jump to a conclusion?

Their identity as officer of SARS is not in doubt what permission do they need and from who to make an arrest. A policeman is always on duty whether in the station or anywhere
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by nyiamfrank: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2020
chukemmang:

Rest in peace is all self acclaimed sensible Nigerians can say? No wonder Nigeria continues to be useless. In more sensible countries, all the police officials will be targets of jungle justice right now till they provide the SARS officials and sentence them to death immediately. Nigerian citizens are too docile for my liking.

The dead body of another person seems like firewood until it happens to you. The reason why we all need to go crazy over this, is so that such a thing never happens again and the culprits sentenced to death.

Before foolish idiotic Nigerians come to spew their foolishness, go and read up on the news of how the police in America are in serious trouble of loosing their lives now to very angry mobs. It is only in a country of idiots that the police gets away with the murder of innocent citizens.
If you are that sensible, why not write a crab to scrap the police? Foolishness personified! With all the security agents in the country, Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are still having their way of wrecking havock on citizens and you have not lynched one. Can't ask yourself why Ugwunwa was prevented from talking with the media? And you believe that same media story to be authentic even after they made very clear to you that the investigation is not completed. Do you think the media is stupid to have requested to hear from Ugwunwa?
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by nyiamfrank: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2020
chukemmang:

Rest in peace is all self acclaimed sensible Nigerians can say? No wonder Nigeria continues to be useless. In more sensible countries.
this Idiot, with all what you have written and said, what have you been able to change? Cow!
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by chukemmang(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2020
nyiamfrank:

this Idiot, with all what you have written and said, what have you been able to change? Cow!

Every time an imbe*cile will always come to spew trash.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by chukemmang(m): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2020
nyiamfrank:

If you are that sensible, why not write a crab to scrap the police? Foolishness personified! With all the security agents in the country, Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are still having their way of wrecking havock on citizens and you have not lynched one. Can't ask yourself why Ugwunwa was prevented from talking with the media? And you believe that same media story to be authentic even after they made very clear to you that the investigation is not completed. Do you think the media is stupid to have requested to hear from Ugwunwa?

who is this rata*rd? What rubbish are you saying?
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by nyiamfrank: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
chukemmang:

who is this rata*rd? What rubbish are you saying?
� Cow, retarded bastard how would you understand!
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by chukemmang(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2020
nyiamfrank:

Please I have no strength for imbe*ciles.
Re: Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped by chukemmang(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2020
nyiamfrank:

This is the only expected reaction from a dead brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ship Carrying Weapons To Nigeria Intercepted In South Africa / The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man's Bedroom Wall In Phalga, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.