Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi (7776 Views)

Agrovest Investment / Invest in Oxford Agrovest and Get 35-41% ROI / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
wink wink
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy wink
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
wink wink wink
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by zionaigbokhan: 4:50am On Aug 09, 2021
Instead of you to learn hand work, you are here fooling yourself. Big fool.
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by freeman67: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin We have many people in search of money doubling scams that might fall for this but at the end it's in EFCC or police station they will get part of their money from you if they fall.....

1 Like

Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
zionaigbokhan:
Instead of you to learn hand work, you are here fooling yourself. Big fool.
instead of you to make proper research about products online, you are here insulting me because of your ignorance. I'm a lawyer and I'm an accredited consultant for this big organization. Our office address is at egbeda, you can pay us a visit. If it's a scam, people like Sanyeri, Odunlade, Femi Adebayo and other important people will not partner with us. Always make research before you act irrationally and saying unreasonable things. Don't be a simpleton please.

1 Like

Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
freeman67:
grin grin grin We have many people in search of money doubling scams that might fall for this but at the end it's in EFCC or police station they will get part of their money from you if they fall.....
this is not a money doubling scheme or MMM or what have you. We have various sector such as agriculture, real estate, oil and gas people can invest in and as such, their investment is tentatively turned into shares and they are also constructively called shareholders but without any liability because their investment is insured by leadway assurance plc. If you invest 1m, you will get back your investment with interest after a year or 2years, dependent on the time you want to invest your money in. This is not a money doubling scheme and please do your research properly before coming online to defame other people's names and bizz because of your ignorance. Don't act like a simpleton. Thanks
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by freeman67: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Piston65:
this is not a money doubling scheme or MMM or what have you. We have various sector such as agriculture, real estate, oil and gas people can invest in and as such, their investment is tentatively turned into shares and they are also constructively called shareholders but without any liability because their investment is insured by leadway assurance plc. If you invest 1m, you will get back your investment with interest after a year or 2years, dependent on the time you want to invest your money in. This is not a money doubling scheme and please do your research properly before coming online to defame other people's names and bizz because of your ignorance. Don't act like a simpleton. Thanks

You na learner na... Very new apprentice sef.. Below are your very very senior colleagues.. Very popular here on Nairaland and were blabbing back then but now it is either there are in EFCC custody or on the run. There are other small ones like yours that I can't mention.

Just be yapping like a puppy that you are on this lane. You go soon end up for EFCC.

https://www.nairaland.com/6570140/60-r

https://www.nairaland.com/6495715/themapng-scam-proof-failed-country

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/11/how-mba-capital-and-trading-limited-ceo-living-affluence-after-defrauding-us-%E2%80%94-investors

https://sec.gov.ng/judgement-of-the-federal-high-court-in-respect-of-bara-finance-investment-ltd-and-its-management-promoters/

BoxValue BTC Investment Scheme

Themapng

MBA

BARA Finance
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2021
freeman67:

You na learner na... Very new apprentice sef.. Below are your very very senior colleagues.. Very popular here on Nairaland and were blabbing back then but now it is either there are in EFCC custody or on the run. There are other small ones like yours that I can't mention.

Just be yapping like a puppy that you are on this lane. You go soon end up for EFCC.

https://www.nairaland.com/6570140/60-r

https://www.nairaland.com/6495715/themapng-scam-proof-failed-country

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/11/how-mba-capital-and-trading-limited-ceo-living-affluence-after-defrauding-us-%E2%80%94-investors

https://sec.gov.ng/judgement-of-the-federal-high-court-in-respect-of-bara-finance-investment-ltd-and-its-management-promoters/

BoxValue BTC Investment Scheme

Themapng

MBA

BARA Finance

can you see how stupid you are, all these you listed here are money doubling scheme. Why didn't you list Oxford group; you can't because they are not money doubling scheme. Do you know how many times I've invested in Pepper, turmeric and ginger farm, and I've collected my money ROI twice. People are investing everyday. Stay there and continue to wallow in stupidity and ignorance. Go and make your findings well and come back here with concrete evidence that oxford is a money doubling scheme. If you've been to Maryland, our bill board is there. Just stop been an old fool
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by freeman67: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Piston65:
can you see how stupid you are, all these you listed here are money doubling scheme. Why didn't you list Oxford group; you can't because they are not money doubling scheme. Do you know how many times I've invested in Pepper, turmeric and ginger farm, and I've collected my money ROI twice. People are investing everyday. Stay there and continue to wallow in stupidity and ignorance. Go and make your findings well and come back here with concrete evidence that oxford is a money doubling scheme. If you've been to Maryland, our bill board is there. Just stop been an old fool

Insults...that's the first sign to know Ponzi agents and promoters. You are not just a learner you are also very naive about what you are marketing. I pray you realise in time and not defraud people around. People have no joy now, that you should know. So they won't carry out jungle justice on you. Any company that want to collect money and invest on people's behalf is supposed to be registered with SEC. So is each of the funds under their management... You are here telling it's not a Ponzi because you have one kangaroo CAC registration...

A bed space at the Nigeria Correctional Service lodge awaits you if you don't desist from it...

1 Like

Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
freeman67:

Insults...that's the first sign to know Ponzi agents and promoters. You are not just a learner you are also very naive about what you are marketing. I pray you realise in time and not defraud people around. People have no joy now, that you should know. So they won't carry out jungle justice on you. Any company that want to collect money and invest on people's behalf is supposed to be registered with SEC. So is each of the funds under their management... You are here telling it's not a Ponzi because you have one kangaroo CAC registration...

A bed space at the Nigeria Correctional Service lodge awaits you if you don't desist from it...
lol, I've been doing this almost 2years now, no one has had any reason to arrest or lock me up
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Raph3177(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Piston65:
Sense far from u I swear but as e rightly said your type has come and go. U are talking about your big bill board, hocorn had bigger bill boards everywhere in Lagos and even had more important personalities promoting it before they disappeared into thing air smh u hungry guy nd your other colleagues are just out here for the commission u will get smh guy go look for better job o cos this one nor be job. I have one stupid friend Tayo also promoting this your scam company for his commission lol that fool own na to dey promote scam company from ethereum millions to all kinds of rubbish schemes to survive the harsh economic weather. U tried so hard to sound intelligent but it keep making u look very stupid cos u know nothing of what is going on in the society.turmeric and ginger investment kill u there fooool how wish u dey near me I for like forget my hand for your face .

2 Likes

Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Raph3177:

Sense far from u I swear but as e rightly said your type has come and go. U are talking about your big bill board, hocorn had bigger bill boards everywhere in Lagos and even had more important personalities promoting it before they disappeared into thing air smh u hungry guy nd your other colleagues are just out here for the commission u will get smh guy go look for better job o cos this one nor be job. I have one stupid friend Tayo also promoting this your scam company for his commission lol that fool own na to dey promote scam company from ethereum millions to all kinds of rubbish schemes to survive the harsh economic weather. U tried so hard to sound intelligent but it keep making u look very stupid cos u know nothing of what is going on in the society.turmeric and ginger investment kill u there fooool how wish u dey near me I for like forget my hand for your face .
was it oxford that dupe you? I know una type. E dey pain me say you no dey near me, I for like beat you sef. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by freeman67: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Piston65:
was it oxford that dupe you? I know una type. E dey pain me say you no dey near me, I for like beat you sef. Idiot

Candidly, I am advising you not to continue marketing the Scheme to people except na Una family business and you are ready to share in the consequences. That is because when it goes sore, those that the scheme harm may want to harm you in return. By then the owners of the scheme has vanished because most times they will just close shops and abandoned you in the sinking ship..
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
wink Why
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by bayumyguy: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you been scammed before doesn't mean our company are same.Oxford international group has paying investors for the past 5years now.so let be guided if u wanna know more about oxford international group you can visit their websites please.
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by zionaigbokhan: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Piston65:
instead of you to make proper research about products online, you are here insulting me because of your ignorance. I'm a lawyer and I'm an accredited consultant for this big organization. Our office address is at egbeda, you can pay us a visit. If it's a scam, people like Sanyeri, Odunlade, Femi Adebayo and other important people will not partner with us. Always make research before you act irrationally and saying unreasonable things. Don't be a simpleton please.

Be blowing grammar there, it's only gullible person that ll fall for this scam. I'm adversing you go and learn hand work.
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
wink wink wink
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by bayumyguy: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oxford international group has spread more than 20 states in Nigeria.i don't know why some people will come here and be talking about what they don't know if you have been scam before doesn't mean other company are like that please people should do their finding before making comments.Oxford international group is an international company and if you are still a doubting Thomas you can visit our website for info or call/WhatsApp 08034514245
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by Piston65(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy wink
Re: Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi by lawofeso: 1:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Is Oxford still around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property? / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.