Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (354 Views)

1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do? / I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss / Help Eke Atta Market Traders Are Dying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by macdammy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: . by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Go and borrow from either carbon, quick check, Fair Money, SOKO loan, Palm credit or 9credit. No collateral, just ur Bank details and bvn. Note, they are highly trusted.
Re: . by macdammy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: . by ekwuemendinso(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
macdammy:

The truth is, I’m owing.
You’ve really given an advice l, but it’s not really nice to pay off debt with another debt.

If I should collect a loan now, I’ll have to payback with interest thereby increasing my debt.

Please I really need help, anything at all will be appreciated

Then, it seems begging online is a hubby for you. If the debt you have now is urgent, and you really want to save yourself the shame, go and get the loan, pay up, dust yourself tomorrow and go and hustle before two weeks time, you must get more than 12k to offset the loan u may have collected either from carbon, fair money, etc.

Unless, u are just a jerk online begger
Re: . by stagger: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
macdammy:

The truth is, I’m owing.
You’ve really given an advice l, but it’s not really nice to pay off debt with another debt.

If I should collect a loan now, I’ll have to payback with interest thereby increasing my debt.

Please I really need help, anything at all will be appreciated

Since you know so much about loans, why collect one with no means of knowing how you will pay back?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Types Of Gift Cards At Juicy Rates-�� / CBN Cautions Entrepreneurs On Fraud Loan Offers, Investment Scheme / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.