Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss (2851 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by EvenBlogger: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2019
I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor With 7 Honorary Degrees” - Innoson Boss

.."I didn't Go School But White Men Copy My Idea, I think Ahead Of Them"

Chairman of Innoson Motors, Mr Innocent Chukwuma has inspired Nigerian youths with his less privileged background and how he got to where he was today as a result of hard work and dedication while revealing how white men copied his idea on importation of motorcycles in Nigeria.

In his stirring detailed personal biography shared in a Stanel event, Access More With Stanel Master Class with theme: 'Become More' in Awka recently, Chukwuma said that he started as a less privileged illiterate but now has more than seven honorary degrees from different universities and a Chancellor of a university as well as well-known personality all over the country today.

Source ; http://www.alexreports.info/2019/12/i-didnt-go-school-but-im-now-university.html

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by helinues: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Such is life.

Na person wey sabi way sabi book for Nigeria
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by popsy2(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Money
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by LtChisom: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Hit me when it gets to front page so as to comment
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by princemillla(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Good for him. But why flaunt it on the internet? What’s the point . Is it to discourage others to drop out of school to face business or what?

If no be say this country self na joke. U goto school at the end no work.

Innoson, you are lucky that’s all.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Gariki: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Na my kind life
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2019
So because you don't go doesn't mean others should not go as well. Enjoy your money.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by modsfucker: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2019
School is overhyped and talent killing.. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Ndibunna: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Well stated

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by muykem: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Apart from being a chancellor, you are also able to manipulate your way in USA financial institutions.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by BuhariAdvocate: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Efcc and American CIA's would soon open your book.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by yenereal(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
cheesy

Going to school isn't also bad in itself. For instance, I had wanted becoming an Electrical Engineer because I had passion for it when I young. After two unsuccessful attempts, I later switched to study Computer Science. It has helped me a lot today especially to be self-employed given that I didn't have any passion or Computer knowledge back then.

Back to the topic, Mr. Innoson, your not going to school does not mean that going to school is bad. I believe many of the people working for you must have gone to school. You are also excelling now because of their ideas.
Being educated can make you famous and being talented can win you fame as well.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Ndibunna: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2019
muykem:
Apart from being a chancellor, you are also able to manipulate your way in USA financial institutions.

Wailers just arrived.

Did Bill Gates finished school?

All these forced education by awolowo is too deadly for refined development.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Ndibunna: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

No be today EFCC dey try am. One with God is majority.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Tumbulum: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Enemy of progress is here.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Humphrizy(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations to him..... Anambra steeti obodo ndi nwee egwu

Igbo Amaka
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by pascalbenz: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2019
LtChisom:
Hit me when it gets to front page so as to comment
my find wood I dey come
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Fizzymike1(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Inside life
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by jimyjames(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Afonjas who claim to be the most educated won't like this grin

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Dedetwo(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2019
princemillla:
Good for him. But why flaunt it on the internet? What’s the point . Is it to discourage others to drop out of school to face business or what?

If no be say this country self na joke. U goto school at the end no work.

Innoson, you are lucky that’s all.

He did not flaunt it in the Internet rather he was interviewed by a media group. Did you read the article at all before behaving like damn Africa in general and dumbass Nigerian in particular?
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by EagleNest(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Yes, at that time in question education has not exploded and popular as it is today. I'm sure you don't go out looking for illiterates to run your business but you hire educated people to help you bring it to the level it is today.

And like Coscharis, you can still go for formal school if you so desire. Education alone doesn't guarantee success but other life skills like courage, hardwork, passion, building relations, focus, etc
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Dedetwo(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
yenereal:
cheesy

Going to school isn't also bad in itself. For instance, I had wanted becoming an Electrical Engineer because I had passion for it when I young. After two unsuccessful attempts, I later switched to study Computer Science. It has helped me a lot today especially to be self-employed given that I didn't have any passion or Computer knowledge back then.

Back to the topic, Mr. Innoson, your not going to school does not mean that going to school is bad. I believe many of the people working for you must have gone to school. You are also excelling now because of their ideas.
Being educated can make you famous and being talented can win you fame as well.

If this is the sincere conclusion or summary you could draw from reading the piece, you have serious comprehensible issue.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by CaveAdullam: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Everything that makes one toil to become a better person in life should not be undermined.

School is scam because of the remote country we have found ourselves, is even a bigger scam if you attended a federal institution.

Innoson will never take the risk of employing illiterates like him to run his business and same with other world billionaires who never had the opportunity to attend a tertiary institution or have a formal education. Their educated employees are the heart of the business, if they fail, the business is near death.

Not withstanding, go to school if you have the opportunity and if you don't do something positive that will put food on your table daily.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by princemillla(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Dedetwo:

He did not flaunt it in the Internet rather he was interviewed by a media group. Did you read the article at all before behaving like damn Africa in general and dumbass Nigerian in particular?

Shut ur filthy mouth. And reason like a human being. Wether interviewed or not the point he is raising is still not making any sense.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by finalboss(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Ndibunna:
Well stated
This guy. Lmfao wetin be that toy
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Ndibunna: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
finalboss:
This guy. Lmfao wetin be that toy

Ask Phd students.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Johans1991: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
But I thought the pigs said everybody from that region is a graduate with 4 to 5 degrees. They have the guts to call someone that went to NDA an illiterate while worship someone that didn't go to primary school.
Most of them in Lagos are pure illiterate but they will be bragging with 2x2 shops as if they know something.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Johans1991: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2019
The animal that is hiding my post continue
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Johans1991: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2019
But I thought the pigs said everybody from that region is a graduate with 4 to 5 degrees. They have the guts to call someone that went to NDA an illiterate while worship someone that didn't go to primary school.
Most of them in Lagos are pure illiterate but they will be bragging with 2x2 shops as if they know something.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by northbird: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Ndibunna:

Wailers just arrived.

Bill gates was in Harvard. Ask wat it takes to get a placement in Harvard..

Bill gates was exceptionally brilliant.

Same with Zuckerberg.

Harvard is da creme da ka creme of d ivy league schools.

Education takes you far. Not getting certificates for the mere sake of looking for jobs.

Larry page and sergey brin were. PhD students @ Stanford university when they created Google.

So my friend, don't be misguided, education takes you far.

Blame our educational system and the actors.

But not for one moment, look down on getting education.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by Ndibunna: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2019
northbird:

Bill gates was in Harvard. Ask wat it takes to get a placement in Harvard..

Bill gates was exceptionally brilliant.

Same with Zuckerberg.

Harvard is da creme da ka creme of d ivy league schools.

Education takes you far. Not getting certificates for the mere sake of looking for jobs.

Larry page and sergey brin were. PhD students @ Stanford university when they created Google.

So my friend, don't be misguided, education takes you far.

Blame our educational system and the actors.

But not for one moment, look down on getting education.

Far indeed when men are already far
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by africandictator(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Ndibunna:

Wailers just arrived.

stop saying what you don’t know, both bill gates and mark Zuckerberg are graduates , they only passed their education to pursue their dreams and later they went back to continue. They are even mit/ Harvard drop outs , you cannot even compare their levels of education and exposure with a Nigerian university/secondary school drop out .. and now that we have seen that you have 7 degrees oga innoson kindly not send your children or relatives to school so that they can be like you too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bags Of Rice For Sale At Cheaper Rate #5500naira Call 09030436204 / How To Shop On 1688.com Using Your Mobile Phone / Are You Looking For Where To Buy Your Quality And Affordable Cosmetics Products?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.