Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

What's A Safe Way For Both Buyer And Seller In Different States To Do Business? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What's A Safe Way For Both Buyer And Seller In Different States To Do Business? (236 Views)

Benefits Of Escrow To You The Buyer And You The Seller. / Refer A Buyer And Get Commission / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Safe Way For Both Buyer And Seller In Different States To Do Business? by Lemonz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello nairalanders.
I want to purchase something online and I stay in lagos. It's one thing if the person is in lagos too because there are a lot of options.
What do you suggest I do if i want to buy it from someone outside the state?
I'm asking because the prices outside lagos are friendlier than the ones I saw for those in lagos.
I'm looking for a way that both the seller and the buyer can have trust in and not fear being scammed.
Re: What's A Safe Way For Both Buyer And Seller In Different States To Do Business? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lemonz:
Hello nairalanders.
I want to purchase something online and I stay in lagos. It's one thing if the person is in lagos too because there are a lot of options.
What do you suggest I do if i want to buy it from someone outside the state?
I'm asking because the prices outside lagos are friendlier than the ones I saw for those in lagos.
I'm looking for a way that both the seller and the buyer can have trust in and not fear being scammed.
use trusted escrow

1 Like

Re: What's A Safe Way For Both Buyer And Seller In Different States To Do Business? by Meister(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Use one of the trusted escrows on this platform, I've personally used wese90

If the seller happens to be one that is already a brand here they would most likely not agree to an escrow and you shouldn't be scared to deal with such people

1 Like

Re: What's A Safe Way For Both Buyer And Seller In Different States To Do Business? by Lemonz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Meister:
Use one of the trusted escrows on this platform, I've personally used wese90

If the seller happens to be one that is already a brand here they would most likely not agree to an escrow and you shouldn't be scared to deal with such people
Yeah. Thanks. I've already contacted wese90 regarding it. Thanks for recommending him on top all the other recommendations grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy A11 32gb 2gb Ram N58,000 / What Games Can This Laptop Run? Please Do Answer. / JBL Flip 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.