Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sperm Talk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Talk (262 Views)

Low Sperm Count: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Sperm Count Booster / The Ultimate Natural Cure For Varicocele,Low Sperm Count &Azoospermia In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Talk by Curious345: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
I am a male of 37yrs.i wanted to ask if yellow sperm are healthy sperm?

My sperm is yellow in color.

Please can I get recommendation to a life budget urology clinic.
I think I need to do an analysis.

I live in LAGOS.

Thanks guys
Re: Sperm Talk by Omoawoke2(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Curious345:
I am a male of 37yrs.i wanted to ask if yellow sperm are healthy sperm?

My sperm is yellow in color.

Please can I get recommendation to a life budget urology clinic.
I think I need to do an analysis.

I live in LAGOS.

Thanks guys

You live in Lagos, already 40 years old but all you wake up to every morning is wishing Nigeria downfall because your candidate lost election.
In addition you hate the owners of the land where you live and you expect the universe to be kind to you.

Your eyes never see anything
Re: Sperm Talk by Curious345: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oh are you a doctor ?
Omoawoke2:

You live in Lagos, already 40 years old but all you wake up to every morning is wishing Nigeria downfall because your candidate lost election.
In addition you hate the owners of the land where you live and you expect the universe to be kind to you.

Your eyes never see anything
Re: Sperm Talk by Omoawoke2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Curious345:
Oh are you a doctor ?

Why don’t you leave Lagos and move to your southeast you think is better than southwest so you can live a good life and meet a good doctor

Shameless bitter venomous hungry old jealous hater
Re: Sperm Talk by Curious345: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Why don’t you leave Lagos and move to your southeast you think is better than southwest so you can live a good life and meet a good doctor

Shameless bitter venomous hungry old jealous hater
I love Lagos and married to an ijebu princess ..my two sons are Igbos but speak your language.. tell me who are you ?

If you like run against a wall
Re: Sperm Talk by Omoawoke2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Curious345:
I love Lagos and married to an ijebu princess ..my two sons are Igbos but speak your language.. tell me who are you ?

If you like run against a wall

I wonder which Ijebu woman agreed to married a flatttino hater and loser. She must have been frustrated and had no choice that if it requires marrying an ape she must just marry one.
Does she know how much you hate her people. She must be one unlucky babe to end up with you. The more you hate Nigeria and Yoruba, and you want your children to succeed.
Hate destroys, it will destroy you eventually if you don’t find a cure.
Re: Sperm Talk by Columbine(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
I doubt you're married or independent but you're here spitting venom on whom you've not seen before.

I laugh when people blame village people, it may exist, but most of the things we face are as a result of what we've done, be it in mind, in words, or in actions. Ignorantly or knowingly.

I rest my case.

BTW, this lagos everybody is talking about, people are getting poorer in Lagos, people are getting richer in lagos, it all boils down to what one has to offer.

Say no to tribalism! Be kind!

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Lifestyles with our GNLD/NEOLIFE supplements / Eight Reasons Why You Need To Loose Weight Now Before Is Too Late / What Are The Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.