Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) (43258 Views)

Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Lyon Vs Diri: Bayelsa On Lockdown As APC Youths Protest Against Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madam and obaseki Observing themselves
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by PrudencyFeats: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
I hope your will start attending South south governors meeting because you stopped attending because of party affiliation or may Edo is ethnicity different from other South south states.

Good for him.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by jagzyukay: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Depression is real. I
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin cool Remember Gov Okowa, Gov Makinde,

Ihediora, Peter Obi, Dino, Tambuwal, they were all there at your campaign ground , as for"igbogidi" himself wiked Wike I know u will.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Sandra4luv: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
DamZik:
Litmus test for 2023:

Like for Atiku/PDP

Share for Tinubu/APC

We don’t want both of them, we need fresh candidate
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
A true son of the SS region. Not the one that left his people to goan lick Yoruba nyash.Answer your papa name, know where you belong and stay true to your roots....origin don dey hungry me now sad

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
New godfather loading, you can not get ahead in Naija politics without one.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
DamZik:
Litmus test for 2023:

Like for Atiku/PDP

Share for Tinubu/APC
likes and shares kill you there undecided
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Obodogri: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
jericco1:
Hope as he is gallivanting from place to place congratulating these dignitaries, he shouldn't forget about those at the grassroots because they need a qualitative standard of living.

After the small break due to the election, contractors are back to site in my area.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Noel19: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:
cool

Tribunals and Supreme court loading

MOU Governor is looking for who to beg again

Obaseki would beg everybody for election then turn around to betray them and call them godfather

He would beg another people for re election and pay tax collectors party and still betray them and call them names

If you are still bitter till now after the sweet victory of Obaseki propelled by the people's slogan "Edo nor be Lagos " then you're still on a long thing.

Suicide Loading

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Champneys: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Man of the people, Obaseki, winner!

It shall not be well with APC and PDP!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by fxdee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=jericco1 post=94225095]Hope as he is gallivanting from place to place congratulating these dignitaries, he shouldn't forget about those at the grassroots because they need a qualitative standard of living. [quote ]

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by solmus: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

If you are still bitter till now after the sweet victory of Obaseki propelled by the people's slogan "Edo nor be Lagos " then you're still on a long thing.

Suicide Loading for your dad

Yes it is loading for him
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Noel19: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:

Yes it is loading for me, my dad and family members

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by ignis: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
we will get there
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by mamotalk: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
I will comment when he gets to Rivers.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
When you see a man supported by IGBOS.....

A good look at him....
..will tell you he is a pure ODOGWU.....

Ride on Edo people.....
Ride on the fortified IPOB EDO Governor

Zero Propaganda..... True Democracy
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Has he paid a thank visit to the Oba of Benin?
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by relicng: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ok. But about the face mask and social distance issue. The pictures look like I don't care about Corona.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by weyreypey: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Noted

He should quickly round off the thank you visit, go back to Edo state sit his asses down and work for the people.

No more excuses.

Edos have done their own part, the rest remains for you.
Shut up. We voted for him and he's got our support. Go and meet your lions and tigers

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by bash8936: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
If ApC presents fashola or osinbajo 2023 and buhari campaign for for them in the north that means the Northwest, 60% of northeast,Southwest and north central, good percentage of votes in edo, delta and bayelsa will totally vote for them. APC still have a good probability of winning in 2023. They are still the party to beat in Nigeria. Have learnt from 2019 experience.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by weyreypey: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:
cool

Tribunals and Supreme court loading

MOU Governor is looking for who to beg again

Obaseki would beg everybody for election then turn around to betray them and call them godfather

He would beg another people for re election and pay tax collectors party and still betray them and call them names

God has put you to shame already.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by tot(f): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
jospepper:
Good one, but when will you visit the actual people who placed their thumbs on the ballot paper for you?

He already did that yesterday when he held a THANK YOU rally.

https://www.nairaland.com/6134603/obaseki-supporters-party-benin-streets

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by Sinistami(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
doctore212:
Am actually in Bayelsa now.
Where can I find correct olosho there. Am ready to pay any amount.
The rain here is too much.
Ask for hospital Juction, Oz/ Ashawo quarters. People go show you.
Re: Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) by mosdii(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
doctore212:
Am actually in Bayelsa now.

Where can I find correct olosho there. Am ready to pay any amount.

The rain here is too much.

Go to Hospital Junction, Imiringi road or Kclamola bar opposite otiotio junction Yenagoa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.