Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? (961 Views)

Breaking: "Goodbye Nigeria" Trending On Number One Trends On Twitter / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by Corroro: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nigerians seem frustrated about the situation of the country, especially the brazen corruption and higher cost of living, but beaming the searchlight towards the citizens, how have we faired in maintaining law and order, respect to the rule of law and ensure a peaceful coexistence of Nigerians.

Check out some reactions with the hashtag on Twitter and tell me what you think of the situation this country is in.

1 Like

Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by paduzman: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
@Op are you asking if "For or Against Nigeria" trending on Twitter is justified? Yes it very much is! There's a lot going on in this country now that warrants such questions to be asked.
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by blowjob: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
NIGERIA IS BLESSED

THE CITIZENS ARE NOT BEHAVING WELL.
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by goodmorning40: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Erica and Kiddawawaya will go life on national TV romance and fuckery themselves throwing all our cultural, social, spiritual values to the mud and the youths hail and applaud them.

Imagine go fund me account for Erica the shameless girl running into millions of naira.
While hard working youths who need support wallow

We are promoting indecency and bad behavior
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by Corroro: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
goodmorning40:
Erica and Kiddawawaya will go life on national TV romance and fuckery themselves throwing all our cultural, social, spiritual values to the mud and the youths hail and applaud them.

Imagine go fund me account for Erica the shameless girl running into millions of naira.

are you highlighting this as a form or corruption?
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
goodmorning40:

They had more quiz in BBN than sex scene ...infact 10 times more

But u chose what u want to see n remember ...are you a virgin ? Don't u have sex ?

USA , British and Canada all have big brother but
Are developed ....bbn is not our issue

Do u vote , who did u vote
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by goodmorning40: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

But u chose what u want to see n remember ...are you a virgin ? Don't u have sex ?

They make our youths to begin to reason like animals which you are doing now. They can go go act blue film nobody cares, they can fuuuuck themselves to hell I don't bloody care but not on national TV.
Adults that cannot conduct themselves properly in public should be rebuked so that the young ones will not see evil as right. What they did is not right and nothing can justify that if you want to live like Canadians or Americans go and live over there and stop making useless comparisons.
Yes such evil acts are one of the problems of our society because they are drifting our youths from the right values
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2020
goodmorning40:

They make our youths to begin to reason like animals which you are doing now. They can go go act blue film nobody cares, they can fuuuuck themselves to hell I don't bloody care but not on national TV.
Adults that cannot conduct themselves properly in public should be rebuked so that the young ones will not see evil as right. What they did is not right and nothing can justify that if you want to live like Canadians or Americans go and live over there and stop making useless comparisons.
Yes such evil acts are one of the problems of our society because they are drifting our youths from the right values
BBN is not on national TV oga ...it's a special channel you pay to subscribe

You can even remove it from your DStv even

But ho I have would u know ...your generation is so emotional and religious ( even tho you do evil things the most ) that u fail to he objective

No wonder in your hands all the industry British and our grand father's hustle for u killed all of them

My generation created more industry for ourselves than you ever did and we are just starting

What did your over religious life do to Nigeria ....bribe taking by day ... religious at night

Don't u dare come for my generation I would finish you
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by tobechi74: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
goodmorning40:

how is this related to yopic
Re: Why is "For or Against Nigeria" Trending On Twitter? by tobechi74: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

tell him ooo

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Are Investigating SARS Activities, Lekki Shooting – UK / Seven Kidnapped children from Kano Found in Anambra, Enugu — Official / ESN Attack: Oby Ezekwesili Sends Strong Message To Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.