Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. (2416 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
If truly your wife has a spiritual husband, believe me, you both won't have kids, take hold of your financial problem and stop looking for who to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by NinaJoy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let me give u a simple advice sir.

I strongly believed that, all this is happening to you because you put your belief on it, you believed on what the seer told u, you believed that a certain Pastor has to pray for you before you overcome all this.

Why not try to put your belief on God Almighty and see how things will change for you?

I was in your shoe about a certain dream that I had for almost 2years now, that dream got worst this year precisely 3months back,,,,,, let me just pause here,,,,,,,,,,for privacy sake but in conclusion I had overcome everything by the power of God Almighty.

as if you know what's in my mind,i think he belives what the pastor told him,what if the wife is innocent ,and the second pastor that said you should bring money haba,,my advice poster is go to God in truth and in spirit and he will answer.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Botanics: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
if you have handled 50 projects from atleast 40 buiding owners and was sacked ; oga, you are probably your own problem. You have an atitude problem and rather than reflect and improve you look for whom to blame for your woes! Single people with your type of problem are told "vilage people" are the cause of their self made problems whilst married peoples problems are attributed to spiritual spouses! How about it is you with the spirit wife whom doesnt want you to spend on your hardworking, long suffering wife?

5 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by faithfull18(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Uzomacharles:

That pastor will never make heaven IJN
Lol, I shouldn't be laughing but hey, I can't help it grin

At @OP, if you are asked to bring, that's enough sign that you should keep moving, deliverance is solely from God.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Jqtyfx(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
This is a woman that I have live with for like fourteen years and I court her for five years before marriage, so everything I am saying here is nothing but the truth.
If you noticed issues from when you were dating and started sleeping with her, why did you go ahead to marry her. You could be the one with the spiritual problem or your failure may be due to your own mistakes. Always easy for people to blame someone else than to accept responsibility. Any case, do whatever you need to do to

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Love made me and I thought we could overcome it
Jqtyfx:
If you noticed issues from when you were dating and started sleeping with her, why did you go ahead to marry her? You could be the one with the spiritual problem or your failure may be due to your own mistakes. Always easy for people to blame someone else than to accept responsibility. Any case, do what you need to do.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Could you imagine the man of God telling me that they block my wife womb, but after he delivered us she is going to bear a child, not knowing we had 4kids already.
faithfull18:

Lol, I shouldn't be laughing but hey, I can't help it grin

At @OP, if you are asked to bring, that's enough sign that you should keep moving, deliverance is solely from God.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by mariahAngel(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
We went to faith and Solution ministry nteje with the hope that I will be delivered but the man of God is asking me to pay 42,000, and he was telling me a different thing that I was poisoned when drinking to never make it in life

Any "pastor" asking you to pay money for prayers is A FAKE!
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by mariahAngel(f): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
Love made me and I thought we could overcome it

What happened to that love now? undecided
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by LordKO(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
The spiritual and marital aspects of your problem notwithstanding, are you a CORBON member?
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by shamsin6300(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
NinaJoy:

as if you know what's in my mind,i think he belives what the pastor told him,what if the wife is innocent ,and the second pastor that said you should bring money haba,,my advice poster is go to God in truth and in spirit and he will answer.

He just need to stop believing in all those things. I also have a story to share but i don't have the strength to start typing long epistle.
But my advice for him is this; He should pray to God and have faith on him.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
No more love nw cuz she told me that her love for me is dead.
mariahAngel:

What happened to that love now? undecided
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Richy4(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mchewwww!!!! Too much of nollywood movies.. biko stay off it a little and it shall be well with you.. ..

Oga, u are the spiritual husband.. if you doubt me, read your bible, u will understand that you are equally a spirit made from God's image..

If I were u, I will sit down and ask myself were I have gone wrong.. I will start with the first building that I didn't execute to completion .. I will ask questions.. it could be that u don't take instructions well, it could be that u have the I know it all kind of behaviour.. It could be some minor annoying attitude that you have that 'pisses' your clients off... Go and ask questions about where you went wrong from your clients.. your solutions is not from the pastors.. by the time u asked up to 9 to 12 of your former clients and they are pointing in one direction, u will figure it out.. which kind mumu spiritual husband be that

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by faithfull18(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
Could you imagine the man of God telling me that they block my wife womb, but after he delivered us she is going to bear a child, not knowing we had 4kids already.
Lol grin grin eyes have seen, ears have heard, these days you can easily tell who is fake. They know Nigerians like to hear these like these.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by TheArchangel(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the funniest piece of crap I have ever read.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Asquare84(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
Good afternoon nairaland. I am a registered member on nairaland since November 03, 2010.
Please don't mind my English I am just looking for a way to explain myself better.
I am feed up with life,
no progress, everything i lay my hands on is failure, I got married early in life not knowing that the woman i got married to will be my failure in life, I am a builder by profession,
With 18years of working experience, and by my count since I started working 18years ago.
I have done like about 50 buildings, but I have never finished anyone of them building, when ever I am working before you know it I will have some issues with the client.
And I will be just be discharge like a used toilet paper, and it all started when I started dating and sleeping with her.
not until i went to a see a seer, and my eyes were opened, I have never known all this while my wife have a spiritual husband, who is always jealous of me. And
vowed that I can never make her happy in life, presently I am thinking of leaving her.
I know all this will sound like a joke, but it is nothing but the truth. that's why there have never been a moment of peace and joy in my marriage of fourteen years. And I have been to so many places to seek for solution but no success, all I need now is deliverance and break through, so that I can enjoy the good things of life because right now, I do not have any savings, and I am always broke, no money to feed or take care of my children needs , and my wife is always stubborn to me no respect, always pushing me around, always angry at me, wanting me to wash her clothes, look after the children and bath them.
while she goes about, saying she's hustling for food, and when ever I get a building contract, all I always think about is how to please her, by giving her money to pay off all her debt that amount to hundreds of thousands.
but she's never satisfied with me. Please i need a breakthrough, I have gone somewhere they told me that I need a hundred thousand naira to break the curse, all the money I gives to my wife for business is always useless even if she put it in the restaurant we opened, debt here and there, always living from hand to mouth please, I need a break through, because I am tired of life.
Atimes l am always thinking of committing suicide,
Please fellow nairalnders help me out I need your advice please, before I do something bad that will be posted to this forum one day,
Just imagining my birthday with be on the 1st of October, but right now I don't have a dime on me, and believe me, I don't have any hope. cry cry cry cry

Stop believing those fake pastors and seer, work hard and you will receive a breakthrough in life
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by jimmychang: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
I usually pray that any woman that will make my life miserable may by dick not stand erect when I am trying to bang her

Serious prayers ohh...

But Op have you checked yourself if you are the problem (you might just want to find someone to blame which is a pussy nigga move) .And how will they ask you money for deliverance....Op they want to scam you ...Carry your shoe put on your head and run before the Pastor or whatever complicate your life for you.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Calabar1stSon: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gullibility at its peak!

Pay her back by also marrying a spiritual wife nah! First to do no dey pain!

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
How Did U Know Dat Ur Wife Has A Spiritual Husband?
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by judeolokor(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
first thing I want u to know God can do anything thing accept him first go for deliverance u don't need to pay any moni locate any prayerful church with ur wife both of u do deliverance ok God bless uuu
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by LikeAking: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
dump her.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Judybash93(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm really sorry for what you're going through sir and my wish for you is that this should pass quickly but before you can make a big claim such as this, there'll be a need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that something like spirit husband exists. In view of this, i think you should seek professional help, your wife or you might be going through some psychological issues and getting professional advice might be extremely valuable. I wish you the best
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by KosiGee(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
This is a woman that I have live with for like fourteen years and I court her for five years before marriage, so everything I am saying here is nothing but the truth.

Nwokem mechie onu gi...Shut it and stop blaming your wife. You’ve allowed the devil to mess up your mind by your belief and seeking solutions from frauds and scammers who use religious establishments to exploit vulnerable people like you....If you had gone to another of those charlatans and told him/her that you were unmarried....you’d be surprised they’d blame your late grand father, uncle or even step mother if you told them that you live with one.

Free your mind from nonsense. Now let’s start somewhere,.....Are you an ARCHITECT? You claim to be a builder....where did you get your certification and training? How did you get into the building trade?
If you had done or been involved in over 45 buildings in ten years, that’s 4-5 building projects every year on the average...or 1 + building every quarter....And you’ve never finished a single project?? !!! There lies your problem. No ACCOMPLISHMENTS and achievements since you started hustling....What reasons do your clients give before discharging you from the site??

I think you’ve been repeating the same mistakes over and over again in various building sites...Again I ask, where did you get your training?
Leave your domestic and matrimonial issues for now and seek personal development.

You’ll never go hungry or unfulfilled from knowing your job in and out and doing exactly that when you get a contract...no matter how bad a person that you are.

Let me break it down...you need to RETRAIN...you don’t know what you are doing.

Aka oma/olu oma na ele onwe ya....talent and expertise sells itself. Your handwork and knowledge is your billboard. If you know your job and execute it well, you’d be getting calls left, right and centre. You’d be overwhelmed if you are good at your job that your wife will treat you with a bit more respect.

Clients discharge you from the site before you cause them irreparable damages. Seek further training if building is a passion.

Deal with that before accusing your wife of having a spiritual husband...if really your wife has one, don’t you think the spiritual husband would’ve stricken you with impotence or “”1 minuteness””for dining on the ‘ same table, same food and same plate with him’??

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by KosiGee(m): 5:13am On Sep 24, 2020
@cantdieinsilenc,

Just to add that anyone supporting this spiritual wife thing while ignoring the root of the problem need his head examined as well.

The seers he had seen are all spiritually blind and fakes. They are the ones who comes to your site/compound to perform ‘wonders’ by digging up Iocked keys, bones and other nonsense.

You mister have one primary problem. That problem is...just like the fake pastors you’ve ran into, you also need to re-evaluate yourself in the building industry. Collapsed buildings, buildings with cracks around the foundations, gable ends, new buildings with leaky roofs, bent and non aligned pillars, damps, moulds, horrible plumbings are all traceable to quackery in the building industry. These cost clients more money, depressions, frustrations and the grand daddy of them all...loss of lives of hard working and unsuspecting people. These can all be prevented by someone like you knowing their limitations and working hard to correct them.

Up to 50 building projects and non completed and you are running all over the place asking people who can’t spell or pronounce the word ‘building’?? For you and them, there’s got be someone causing all the problem and it’s got to be your wife!!
Nwanne mulu anya.
Even well qualified architects, building technologists and project managers do engage in continuous personal developments and further professional engagements that help to keep them up to date in the business.

Learn your job well and you’ll give testimony here. Leave your wife out of these for now.

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Kulas: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Anybody that have never been in this man's shoe won't understand or may even be doubting it. Please what this man is saying is nothing but a truth. So if you don't have advise or solution to propose to him,please just read and pass and don't comment rather than adding salt to an injury. The man needs to be encouraged in proffering solution.
I repeat, it's only those that have never experienced or pass though this can joke with the post.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
He who wears the shoes no where it pinch most.
thanks for understanding me.
Kulas:
Anybody that have never been in this man's shoe won't understand or may even be doubting it. Please what this man is saying is nothing but a truth. So if you don't have advise or solution to propose to him,please just read and pass and don't comment rather than adding salt to an injury. The man needs to be encouraged in proffering solution.
I repeat, it's only those that have never experienced or pass though this can joke with the post.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Women dey suffer sha;

Husband cheats; na her fault.

Husband beats her; still her fault.

Husband refuses to give his family money; it is the wife’s fault.

Husband experiences financial difficulties; the wife has a spiritual horseband or is a witch.

They cannot have kids nko; she must have aborted her womb.

Okay, they now divorce; she is the olosho that can’t keep simple marriage.

In all of this, if OP makes mad money now, he will remember he has a family that suffered with him since childhood. Not his wife... grin

Oga, you are the problem not your wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kulas:

OK so what you were implying was that indeed a spiritual husband is making him not to complete a project right?

But the spiritual husband did not hinder him from having children which should be the biggest slap on the spirit's face? (I don't even know if a spirit has faces )

Instead it is interested in making him not to complete project.. reason this thing now haba!!.. Don't you think he should evaluate himself? Instead of pointing unnecessary fingers.. besides, have you seen a genuine preacher that ask money for deliverance.. my bible made me to understand that salvation is free..
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by argent412(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
LadySarah:

WHT if you are the cause and not your wife?Why do you believe she is the cause and not what you got from drinking. you think she's happy suffering?
The husband lelt her bear kids for you?

Go home to your wife and pray n fast together.
Any man of God that collects one naira from you is a sorcerer.

Salvation is free. Deliverance is free!
why do you always like to change topic. you left the woman with the problem and you start blaming the man for his downfall. that's why I don't take relationship advice from women. they can never correct or lash back at her , better they will support her and blame the man.

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Righteousness89(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
Good afternoon nairaland. I am a registered member on nairaland since November 03, 2010.
Please don't mind my English I am just looking for a way to explain myself better.
I am feed up with life,
no progress, everything i lay my hands on is failure, I got married early in life not knowing that the woman i got married to will be my failure in life, I am a builder by profession,
With 18years of working experience, and by my count since I started working 18years ago.
I have done like about 50 buildings, but I have never finished anyone of them building, when ever I am working before you know it I will have some issues with the client.
And I will be just be discharge like a used toilet paper, and it all started when I started dating and sleeping with her.
not until i went to a see a seer, and my eyes were opened, I have never known all this while my wife have a spiritual husband, who is always jealous of me. And
vowed that I can never make her happy in life, presently I am thinking of leaving her.
I know all this will sound like a joke, but it is nothing but the truth. that's why there have never been a moment of peace and joy in my marriage of fourteen years. And I have been to so many places to seek for solution but no success, all I need now is deliverance and break through, so that I can enjoy the good things of life because right now, I do not have any savings, and I am always broke, no money to feed or take care of my children needs , and my wife is always stubborn to me no respect, always pushing me around, always angry at me, wanting me to wash her clothes, look after the children and bath them.
while she goes about, saying she's hustling for food, and when ever I get a building contract, all I always think about is how to please her, by giving her money to pay off all her debt that amount to hundreds of thousands.
but she's never satisfied with me. Please i need a breakthrough, I have gone somewhere they told me that I need a hundred thousand naira to break the curse, all the money I gives to my wife for business is always useless even if she put it in the restaurant we opened, debt here and there, always living from hand to mouth please, I need a break through, because I am tired of life.
Atimes l am always thinking of committing suicide,
Please fellow nairalnders help me out I need your advice please, before I do something bad that will be posted to this forum one day,
Just imagining my birthday with be on the 1st of October, but right now I don't have a dime on me, and believe me, I don't have any hope. cry cry cry cry

100K for Breakthrough will be another Scam..

You Don't Fight a Spiritual Battle with Physical Weapon.
If you will, Send me a Pm !

1 Like

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Dersan(f): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2020
I feel like all these pastors are just making up stuffs to collect your money...imagine them asking for 100k, 42k before they can pray or assist you. That to me shows they are lying..pls go to God in prayer yourself. Sometimes in life, bad things just happens and we should pray to God to have mercy and favour us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me I'm Too Lazy / Do This At Your Own Peril! / Adorable Pictures Of Generations Of 5 Sons Versus 6 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.