Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? (566 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by wahza(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys, I got scammed recently though I made the transfer my self, how do I report such person.. what and what do I need? And who and how do I report to please help me. It's a matter of life and death
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by PremzY002(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
1. Write an email and attatch your proof to it. E.g screenshot

2. Google the customer care email of YOUR bank.

3. Google the customer care email of the SCAMMERS bank

4. Google the customer care email of CBN and NIGERIAN police.

After getting all the info above, here's what you'll do....

In the email section for RECIPIENTS, insert the emails you Googled in numbers 2, 3 and 4.

Check for the section where they wrote CC

Now, copy all those emails above and paste there again.
(There's a reason for that)

Send the email.

Each email address will recieve two messages from you.

RELAX YOUR MIND AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

The scammer or the bank wud give u a call or email. (If d money was paid to a Diamond Y'ello account, FORGET IT...!!! it's gone forever)

If the scammer calls u (usually to refund your money) , here's how to neatly SCAM that scammer...

1. NEVER chat or call him using ur real email or phone number. Instead, buy a new pre-registered sim @100 naira and use it to recieve his calls, messages and open new accounts on whatsapp.

2. When he offers to return ur money, NEVER RECIEVE THE MONEY THROUGH YOUR BANK. tell him u r having issues with ur bank. That he shud waybill it to u via d closest motor park.

Also assure him that you'd pay the usual waybill fee (500 naira to 1,000) to d driver.

3. After receiving the money via waybill, ignore him, destroy that simcard then RELAX AGAIN....!!!

4. The bank wud threaten to blacklist his BVN and all accounts linked to it.

5. He wud tell d bank he has refunded u.
DENY ooo...!!! Tell d bank you've not received anything. They'll check ur bank transactions to confirm but won't find anything.

He MUST call u again to plead.

At this point, send me a message and I'd show u how to collect more from him.

5. When u want to release him, tell him to make d deposit to ur real bank acct.

Then tell your bank that you've been refunded.

You'll need good grammar for that email.
Check my signature in order to benefit from an awesome offer.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by wahza(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thanks I'm on it now
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by wahza(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
PremzY002:

In the email section for RECIPIENTS, insert the emails you Googled in numbers 2, 3 and 4.

Send the email.

The scammer or the bank wud give u a call or email. (If d money was paid to a Diamond Y'ello account, FORGET IT...!!! it's gone forever)

If the scammer calls u (usually to refund your money) , here's how to neatly SCAM that scammer...

1. NEVER chat or call him using ur real email or phone number. Instead, buy a new pre-registered sim @100 naira and use it to recieve his calls, messages and open new accounts on whatsapp.

2. When he offers to return ur money, NEVER RECIEVE THE MONEY THROUGH YOUR BANK. tell him u r having issues with ur bank. That he shud waybill it to u via d closest motor park.

Also assure him that you'd pay the usual waybill fee (500 naira to 1,000) to d driver.

3. After receiving the money via waybill, ignore him, destroy that simcard then RELAX AGAIN....!!!

DENY ooo...!!! Tell d bank you've not received anything. They'll check ur bank transactions to confirm but won't find anything.

can I private chat you boss?
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by alfarouq(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
PremzY002:

Send the email.

Bookmarked for future purpose
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by PremzY002(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
wahza:

can I private chat you boss?

Sure.

U wanna purchase a grammarly premium account ?
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by wahza(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
PremzY002:

Sure.

U wanna purchase a grammarly premium account ?
would like to discuss about the details..
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by LhasaAsp: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
wahza:

would like to discuss about the details..

There's a similar post to this on this crime thread.
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
@Poster, don't fall for 419 guys, Get In Touch With Us
Re: How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? by wahza(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
@Poster, don't fall for 419 guys, Get In Touch With Us
how?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suspected Nigerian Notorious Human Trafficker Arrested In Turkey / Photos And Videos From Warri ENDSARS Protest / Police PRO, Frank Mba Gives Reason Why It Will Be Difficult To Scrap SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.