Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga (1658 Views)

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Even the BAZTARD and his fellow thieves are reading diz.
Just imagine! They said he is still advertising sef. If he takes my advice by putting all these details on The EFCC Twitter page, it will be very fast to get him, since their ID card is involved. His original details will be gotten from his bank account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by hidhrhis(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Lawalemi:
I lost a brand new phone recently and out of seeking means of tracking it, I put up the case on Nairaland.

A day after, certain Ogbivwie Mudiaga called me on phone and mentioned that a lady referred him to me for the purpose of tracking lost phone.

I queried and he presented 'evidences' that he's an EFCC operative and he has done same job over time.

One of the evidences was an EFCC identity card. His name on Truecaller came clean and without indication that he's a fraudster. I shared the IMEI detail with him and he provided a system generated record of the phone. He may have software to do it.

Pronto, he requested for 1,000 airtime to verify where the phone was located. I sent it and he came back with MKO Estate, Alausa Ikeja as where the phone is domiciled and with phantom Glo number whom he claimed to be the user. Also, he shared with me picture of the said user as downloaded from Glo network.

This effort convinced me a little that he might be doing something truly.

Thereafter, he asked for 12,000 to enable him mobilize his operatives and pin down the suspect. I sought for more time (like three days) to think better but he beckoned on me that the longer we wait, the more likely suspect tweak the IMEI. I sent him the 12,000.

Later on, he asked that he needed to move down to Lagos from Abuja and that he wanted the balance to pay Glo who tracked the line. Then, I sent him 5,000.

Afterwards, he requested money for diesel in order to mobilse his fellow operatives, then I started asking questions. At this point, I wanted evidences that he was actually doing something before giving him the 10,000 that he requested for diesel.

In the moment of my curiosity, my beautiful spouse asked me to search the name on net. Alas, I found a similar narration relating to Mudiaga escapades.

His phone number - 08037111012
His Keystone Account - 6030039414
Name: Ogbivwie Mudiaga

Please be careful when dealing with online parties.

this same man messaged me on whatsapp about helping me get a phone we lost back but as a smart guy i scrutinize things extremely well before making payment and i later realised he is a scam and the efcc id was edited and he may not even be the one on the profile
what really made me have doubt was that how could efcc messaged me early monday morning to help track a phone
is he not going to work and the way he was replying me
he replys almost immediately i send a message which made me have futher doubt

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by chukwuibuipob: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Just imagine! They said he is still advertising sef. If he takes my advice by putting all these details on The EFCC Twitter page, it will be very fast to get him, since their ID card is involved. His original details will be gotten from his bank account.
u are so on point.God bless U.I'll screenshot and send the BAZTARD id to EFCC
Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by chukwuibuipob: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
cool
hidhrhis:

this same man messaged me on whatsapp about helping me get a phone we lost back but as a smart guy i scrutinize things extremely well before making payment and i later realised he is a scam and the efcc id was edited and he may not even be the one on the profile
what really made me have doubt was that how could efcc messaged me early monday morning to help track a phone
clap clap clap.Kudos to u.U use Ur 6 senses NOT 5.The NUT have more than 6 monikers here..I told him I dey Agbor while I dey observe d goat from lekki .Bla bla bla,he asked for 15k to track phone sad sad cheesy.Me sef kuku told him to track it dat I'll add 20k for his trobu.Mbanu! The worthless thing instead dropped d same account number expecting his victim to send money

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by ThugBoy(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Maybe na the bastard call Mudiaga steal your phone
Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by Lawalemi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sent to EFCC Twitter page too
Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by Lawalemi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
hidhrhis:

And how did it end? Did you pay the 6,000?
Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by hidhrhis(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Lawalemi:

And how did it end? Did you pay the 6,000?
no i did not pay it

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by dahnimoh(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
SO sorry guy. It could be anyone
Re: How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga by Lawalemi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

no i did not pay it
Oh. He started mine with 1,000 naira. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Locate The Owner Of This Stolen Toyota Corolla / Young Lady Sets Supermarket On Fire In Abuja [VIDEO] / Dr Chike Akunyili’s Last Moments Before He Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.