Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Networking Is Sweet If You See Beyond - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Networking Is Sweet If You See Beyond (131 Views)

Money Is Sweet! See The Photos Of Odion Jude Ighalo Before He Became A Star / Your Victory Is Sweet, Historic, Analyst Congratulates Biden, Harris / Sex Is Sweet (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Networking Is Sweet If You See Beyond by Cole123: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Im not saying you should believe me. Am not going to tell you any sweet story..if well understood and a bit of work from your part, then you’d see the light...What is worth doing at all is worth doing well they say! Have you tried CROWD1 or you wanna ask me?...it is what i am doing and today i thank God!
Re: Networking Is Sweet If You See Beyond by Cole123: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
they say they cant network yet they network for other people’s business, i laugh...Ignorance kills if you can sit down, read and understand a process then everything becomes more glaring. Thank God there is google u can read and understand, in this world of ours, we dont need to decieve ourselfs

(1) (Reply)

Get Divorce Legally By Simple Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan / Nigeria@60: Alapomu Chairs Panel For Osun Essay Competition / Https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/24/commissioner-ex-council-chairmen-dump-apc-pdp-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.