Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36105 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by DerideGull(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Uchasa:

You just shot yourself on the foot!

80% of Ashawos in Port Harcourt are Ibibios and Annangs,you guys are known to be very sexually active and promiscuous...My friend who lives in Choba told me about his escapades with your sisters who open their stupid Toto for as little as 2k...do not even enter into ashawo, because na una be Lord for that!

You just a door. In all instances of silly posts, you have never researched or experienced anything. It is either one goofy elder in your communality or friend in Choba told you one idiotic tale. You need to grow up or shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by DerideGull(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Uchasa:

Claiming Rivers
I'm done with you coz you're talking offpoint
I'm a true Iwuruonha son and I have the right to pursue you guys away from our lands any day from now,we only have one thing in common and that's Niger Delta...since you guys claim to be very developed,leave PHC and Ali Ikwerre and go back to your "developed" lands,we don't need midget traitors!!

No wonder you have written liked a dumbass dingbat. There is nothing such as Iwuruonha. It was Ihuoha as spineless folks tried to change it into a meaningless crap. It was not Ikwerre either. Please do not flaunt your ignorance in the public. You should know your self before insulting others.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Philistine(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2020
OVB123:
Remove ogun and oyo state, they don't worth it.
Is Imo and Anambra worth it? Very spiteful creature!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Muna4real(f): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:
pencil, toothpick factory

You should be happy to hear about them. As common as they look, Nigeria import those products.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by NkanAkpanika: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2020
cuteboy2:

Everyone can now see why nobody should take some of these ignorant internet trolls who have never left the backwaters of thier villages seriously.

In your ignorance, a full grown Nigerian in year 2020 who doesn't know that Akwa Ibom is not in Cross River State, and that Calabar in not capital of Akwa Ibom. I'm ashamed of you, and I feel sorry for Nigeria undecided

Abeg, don't quote me again, cause I will just ignore you. I thought I engaging an enlightened fellow
Am also Interested and aside from you.. That guy you quoted has more followers than you dunce..
Kindly list the factory in the degraded state of urs cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by NkanAkpanika: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
maxlev1:

If u tell me that the trash u wrote above is what u wish in ur dreams, it would be quite understandable but for u to vomit this unfounded and untrue statements here shows u are a big hypocrite. Apart from bigots like u, every Nigerian with a fair and just mentality knows that Akwa Ibom is one of the best states to live in unlike ur state. When nxt u write ur trash, dont fail to tell mention to the world that it is all wishful thinking.
That idiot is from Rivers of blood state aka Iraq of Nigeria grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by NkanAkpanika: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Muna4real:

You should be happy to hear about them. As common as they look, Nigeria import those products.
That idiot you quoted is senseless bro
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
DerideGull:

No wonder you have written liked a dumbass dingbat. There is nothing such as Iwuruonha. It was Ihuoha as spineless folks tried to change it into a meaningless crap. It was not Ikwerre either. Please do not flaunt your ignorance in the public. You should know your self before insulting others.

Then what was it??...You Igbo-Ibibio demon!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2020
DerideGull:

You just a door. In all instances of silly posts, you have never researched or experienced anything. It is either one goofy elder in your communality or friend in Choba told you one idiotic tale. You need to grow up or shut the hell up.

I don't live in Choba, I am based in Diobu and Rumuomasi or at times at my hometown, Isiokpo,but mind you I go to Choba on a daily basis,and I have seen your cheap sisters plying their shameful trade.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Am also Interested and aside from you.. That guy you quoted has more followers than you dunce..
Kindly list the factory in the degraded state of urs cheesy

When Akwadwarfs talk of factories, I laugh in Japan, the only thing Akwadwarfs can boast of is Oil which every state in the Niger Delta has, and is given by God, there is nothing man made that Akwadwarfs can boast of!

Mind you when it comes to industries in Nigeria,the top 5 most industrialized states in Nigeria are Lagos,Ogun,Rivers,Anambra and Abia
If you're doubting me,consult Google and hold your face in shame!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

That idiot is from Rivers of blood state aka Iraq of Nigeria grin

Better than that your Forest state filled with dwarfs,human eaters and shapeless lazy promiscuous beings

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody / Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Congratulates President-elect Tinubu / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.