Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. (381 Views)

The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by MightySparrow: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
The Biblical story of how Ham, the last born of noah was cursed and the resultant effect is attributed to the problems of black race is a thing that has not ceased to bewilder me.
going through the whole scenario, and given it critical analysis, why blacks? Canaan was specifically mentioned and had been destroyed according to the Bible.
Other nations that thesame affected are Egypt and Babylon, these ruled the world and left legacies. Why is this curse selective? Why is black race labouring as a blind man in the dark?
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bullsh*t
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by jesmond3945: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Op everything is now new through Christ. So the black race is not cursed
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by MightySparrow: 1:47am On Sep 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
Op everything is now new through Christ. So the black race is not cursed
What exactly is black race's problem that Jesus has been unable to solve? Black is another name for mediocrity, sickness and diseases, poverty of mind and materials, dirt and squalor. Will any black race ever rise to prominense in science and commerce? I doubt it. besides, nothing of glory, not even a game or sport of global appreciation emanates from black race. If blacks are not under curse, COVID - 19 has killed more blacks than any other race. Why are behaving like a cursed people?
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by jesmond3945: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2020
MightySparrow:
What exactly is black race's problem that Jesus has been unable to solve? Black is another name for mediocrity, sickness and diseases, poverty of mind and materials, dirt and squalor. Will any black race ever rise to prominense in science and commerce? I doubt it. besides, nothing of glory, not even a game or sport of global appreciation emanates from black race. If blacks are not under curse, COVID - 19 has killed more blacks than any other race. Why are behaving like a cursed people?
I think you have internalized everything the white man has said about you and is unfortunate. Black people are doing great things with the limited opportunity given to them. It seems you don't know there is a systematic process to relegate anything blackman to the background. I fought for this in Europe, I wrote to the authorities to provide more opportunities for black people and for the first time a black lady in Uganda was elected to represent one of the biggest union in North East England. We have a lot to achieve. Black scientists are doing well, it was even posted here on nairaland but as usual their contribution were not recognized because they are not the chosen race. Check Africanbusinesscommunities dot com and see what blacks are doing in the start up world. Be proud bro. Don't look down on your race because another race said you are inferior to them.
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by MightySparrow: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think you have internalized everything the white man has said about you and is unfortunate. Black people are doing great things with the limited opportunity given to them. It seems you don't know there is a systematic process to relegate anything blackman to the background. I fought for this in Europe, I wrote to the authorities to provide more opportunities for black people and for the first time a black lady in Uganda was elected to represent one of the biggest union in North East England. We have a lot to achieve. Black scientists are doing well, it was even posted here on nairaland but as usual their contribution were not recognized because they are not the chosen race. Check Africanbusinesscommunities dot com and see what blacks are doing in the start up world. Be proud bro. Don't look down on your race because another race said you are inferior to them.
Good, with the level of underdevelopment and poverty among blacks in africa and americas?
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by jesmond3945: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2020
MightySparrow:
Good, with the level of underdevelopment and poverty among blacks in africa and americas?
poverty is a global thing. Every race have poor people among them. In Europe poverty is due to class, laziness. In asia they have their reasons. In africa, bad leadership and lack of education. Other cultures can mask their poverty behind beautiful skyscrapers but we don't have any infrastructure to hide our own. So the question is if I am poor what can I do to leave poverty behind?
Re: The Curse Of Noah And The Black Race. by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2020
slimkhalifa:
Bullsh*t
Echoed! grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Prophet, Israel Genesis Sentenced To Jail For Fraud / Planted Inside The Crucified Jesus Christ Fresh Each Second / Bishop Oyedepo To Unveil Multi-billion Naira 100,000 Seat Capacity Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.