Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. (405 Views)

For Django Developer / What Is The Best IDE For Programming Python And Django In 2019 / Making A Bot In Python And Django (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm a react and Django developer. Someone should help me with a role please. Most of my works are illegal projects(Web apps), so it's really hard to put it out there. So please on a personal level anyone that needs a good Django and react developer should please help me.
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by QuantumR: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
What do u mean by "illegal"
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by emman44(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Devgod:
I'm a react and Django developer. Someone should help me with a role please. Most of my works are illegal projects(Web apps), so it's really hard to put it out there. So please on a personal level anyone that needs a good Django and react developer should please help me.
Why dont you register on freelancer.com
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
QuantumR:
What do u mean by "illegal"
illegal- something that is not legal
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
emman44:
Why dont you register on freelancer.com
I get overwhelmed with that site
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by emman44(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Devgod:
I get overwhelmed with that site
How bro....please explain
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 24, 2020
emman44:

How bro....please explain
Too competitive with Indians and Pakistans ready to work for pennies
Re: I'm A React And Django Developer.. Link Up Needed. by emman44(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Devgod:
Too competitive with Indians and Pakistans ready to work for pennies
How have you been going about it?

(1) (Reply)

Need A PHP Guy / Is it Really That Easy To Hack A Website? / Who Currently Experienced This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.