Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) (25574 Views)

Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' / Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM (2) (3) (4)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by slivertongue: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
soon, every soon the talents of these boys will announce them on the big stage . I see greatness coming their way

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by bolaayenimo: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Well done boys. I owe you something

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by icebird25(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lol ...this guys ehn

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by SmartProf(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
God bless una legit hussle. Bravo boys. There are not like a certain group of misguided youths who rather than hussle, called themselves one million boys and began causing havoc.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
icebird25:
Lol ...this guys ehn
Honestly ehn!

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Uzomacharles: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hustle Hard
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by ODJ124(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2020
cool These guys are doing great....
keep it up...
thread seen..

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Birdeyeview: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
After all the gadgets Netflix gifted them, this is their best shot of creativity
SMH...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by EyezofGod120: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin if u like hate them or.not,dem dey popular pass u

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by JosephXavier: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Local talents should be supported and promoted

Since this boy's can do these from the little they have, that means they can achieve more with support from people but they shouldn't just be recreating people's content.

They should now focus on creating their own contents and produce films with great storyline that may portray the current situation of our country and also our cultures so that their fame will last longer

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Real niggarrs in the making.

Wey their mates go still dey do daddy and mummy for street, niggarrs be paving way for themselves.

Thumbs up to their management, for sighting these raw niggarrs.

Not so much I can offer them boys, but what I have is some Maloway!!

But then these boys would be to small to be taking in that content, that's why I say they are real niggarrs in the making.

When they ready for some Maraba weed, they should hit me up!!

I criticized "FEM" when it dropped, now I'm in love with the song.

The anthem is madt on the street, David is truly a king, Burna just got doper content.

Shellsploit:
They couldn't recreate the last pics well..
Dem try.

The fvck
Niggarr!!

You for say them no try before nah. Who ask you??

Una just no like make people dey do well for themselves. Still dey critique small boys wey dey improvise. Wetin you don create for your life??

Lemmy123:
I don't care

The fvck
Niggarr!!

All I see is negative energy niggarr!!

I'm sure they are doing better than you!

Who your care help?

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Like for these boys, share for buhari

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nice..

seanwilliam:
Like for these boys, share for buhari

Buhari is busy building a better Nigeria for the boys.

ignis:
Meanwhile in China and saner climes, thier age mates are inventing and making exploits in science and technology.

And you that are like a mother to them haven't achieved 1% of what they have achieved. While they're going places, you're busy wasting your time online hating on them.

At their age, you were still crawling..

Please stop hating...

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by saheedbadmus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Them try
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by ignis: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Meanwhile in China and saner climes, thier age mates are inventing and making exploits in science and technology.

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Shellsploit: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
They couldn't recreate the last pics well..
Dem try.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by money121(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Kwamecron(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Stay
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by salbis(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dis boys suppose don hammer by now. May they prosper.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
The person wey dey think for these boys na bastard grin grin grin
The guy deserves gold medal
The guy go just think nonsense and put it together and Gbam!
E don set cheesy cheesy grin
Kudos to them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by gunners160(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Birdeyeview:
After all the gadgets Netflix gifted them, this is their best shot of creativity
SMH...
this small boys popular pass the King for ur village, be humble.

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Bobotic(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
They are creatively talented !!!!

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by DennisEche(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
ZERO FUNNY

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by highdon(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Aren't funny yes but commendable
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by wunmi590(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin cheesy

These boy nah real werey, I watched the video more than 10x and I was laughing my head out.

What got me watching over and over again was where they used oven door as their plane door.

These small boys smiling home with millions don kolo I swear.

Hod continue to protect them�

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by adioolayi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by Lemmy123(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
I don't care

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) by SQLmastar(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Birdeyeview:
SMH...
You are right bro. They should have hired a private jet, grand piano and power bikes.

FREE BEAT: Dj Yk Beats - Gbedu Beats 24/7 / Music Section Yellow Pages Updated 05/10/2013 / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video