Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Competent And Versatile Writers Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Competent And Versatile Writers Needed. (173 Views)

Vacancy-we Require Competent And Hard Working Individuals / Writing Agency Needs A Competent And Experienced Writer. / Competent And Professional Tiler's Available For Your Tiling Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competent And Versatile Writers Needed. by Faeye: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello there,
I’m in search of competent and experienced writers that are really versatile, that know how to make research, create articles that are not only easy to read and understand — but, are grammatical error, and plagiarism-free.

Writers that can adhere strictly to guidelines, do not have issues with electricity shortage, ready to take criticisms and feedback, willing to meet deadlines (very IMPORTANT), writers that are willing to work for #2-3 per word (depending on your skill), and are willing to accept payments bi-weekly.

If the shoe fits? I’ll be needing samples of your best work. At least three of them. I need seasoned writers— so you should have at least 2years writing experience.

Work starts immediately after hiring, so this ad would be valid for only 24hrs. I’ll need a short cover letter, samples, and your WhatsApp number. Do send all these to jennywrites10@gmail.com.

Thank you!

PS, your samples should be in a google link with no password needed to access them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Competent And Versatile Writers Needed. by BruncleZuma: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlala abeg pass this one go promise land make the people see better verifiable work do for this harmattan.

[img]https://media1./images/54645625c3067b1acce673cde4878064/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed Urgently In Ikorodu / Do You Need English And Literature In English Teacher? / Social Media Manager Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.