Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dorathy’s Mum Thanks Fans For Keeping Her In House (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy’s Mum Thanks Fans For Keeping Her In House (video) (1166 Views)

Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO / Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Headies 2019: Teni Reacts To Winning 4 Awards, Thanks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy’s Mum Thanks Fans For Keeping Her In House (video) by kissnellyagu: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dorathy Bachor’s mother took to her official Instagram page to appreciate her fans.

n the video that was shared online, the beautiful woman was seen donned in a white T-shirt as she faced the camera.

“My name is Mrs Helen Bachor, Dorathy’s mother. I thank you all for keeping her in the house. Please continue supporting her, continue voting for her. Let us keep her till the house. She has always been a hustler right from her young age. She has worked very hard for this. May the Almighty God continue to bless you all. Thank you all and God bless you.”

Watch her speak HERE

1 Like

Re: Dorathy’s Mum Thanks Fans For Keeping Her In House (video) by kissnellyagu: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
kissnellyagu:
Dorathy Bachor’s mother took to her official Instagram page to appreciate her fans.

n the video that was shared online, the beautiful woman was seen donned in a white T-shirt as she faced the camera.

“My name is Mrs Helen Bachor, Dorathy’s mother. I thank you all for keeping her in the house. Please continue supporting her, continue voting for her. Let us keep her till the house. She has always been a hustler right from her young age. She has worked very hard for this. May the Almighty God continue to bless you all. Thank you all and God bless you.”

Watch her speak HERE

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA.. Ex Bbnaija Housemate Mercy Eke Painted Lagos Pink As Ike Proposed / This Is Sacrilege–nigerians React As Young Couple Flaunt There Baby Bumps Online / Beautiful Lady Calls Out Man For Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.