Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Do You Have Similar Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have Similar Experience (151 Views)

What Is The Best Resource To Get A CISSP (or Similar) Certification / Programs Similar To Afrika Kommt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Similar Experience by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
I currently started a job as a sales rep for ISN medicals the owners of Accu-Chek. I was recruited by one of all this recruiting agencies. It isn't easy considering the fact that the pay is on commission, no basic salary and I have to do a lot of trekking. There's a logistics stipends of 6250 every week and I'm expected to cover the whole of Ojo local Government in Lagos with the high cost of transportation.

I came home yesterday with a fever and body aches and I don't think I'll be able to do this tomorrow . Mehn, To be a man is not an easy something.

I'm 25 and a graduate of statistics and I still live with my mother. I sell shoes online and I'm also into datascience. I'm not a professional yet but I'm always studying and developing myself in that field. I feel useless, because nothing seems to be working. It's really not easy.
Re: Do You Have Similar Experience by yanabasee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why feel useless when you re in the right direction ...

I started a very rough journey....

I left my state and moved to another state and region and I never knew anyone there....I had no skills to utilize.... But I manage to succeed and never slept under the bridge....

You just have to keep pushing forward....Stop the habit of looking down on yourself....and believe in the journey... Because, you live today, then tomorrow is a better day...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Register For PMP Project Management Professional. Certification At A Low Cost / Youth Employment Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.