Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 (40661 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Samade7: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Wordson:
Why are we always losing penalties to Arsenal na? sad
Hmmm... It's well.. Anyway, na B team. And penalty na game of chance.. undecided

But team B was not written on their jersey o. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by DarkJeddi(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2020
ezixt:

I'm not a bitter hater and I don't think I sounded like one. I'm not one of those that hate on other clubs. I don't do that. And that explains why I was rooting for Arsenal to win today's match even though I'm not a fan.

But since as an Arsenal fan you were impressed with you guys game today, who am I to argue with you?

Obviously we have different standards.

I wish you guys all the best.
Others of a certain set of mind would call it churning out results despite having a bad day..
And that is the stuff Champions are made of..
As an Arsenal Fan,I have had my fair share of my Club playing sexy beautiful football and still loosing..
Every day is not a good game day..
It is how you manage your bad game day that makes the difference..
So I beg to differ,as an Arsenal Fan I will take a win any day of the week over Liverpool..
How many times have your Club gone to Anfield and came out with a result?
We have beaten Liverpool,the strongest team in England,3 out of the 4 times we met since Arteta took over..
If you call that fluke or luck,long may it continue..
All I can say is that Arsenal FC is at the dawn of a New Era and we Gunners are excited..

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by DarkJeddi(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Merimental:

as if arsenal can even reach 70 points dis season.

We've set d bar higher alongside Man city.

takes 95-100 points to win epl now mate !

takes 66-74 to make top 4.

now dats 3 points gone for arsenal.

lucky now to finish wit 59 points instead of 62.

Europa league spot grin
Stop sounding pained..
You run your race and Arsenal is running her own..
Whatever we achieve at the end of the season is not your headache..
We beat you,deal with it.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by jimter44(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Liverpool are only good at champion league and premier league others zero
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by SenorFax(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Once you pay the bride price of a woman....then she automatically become your wife....and now she can be banged anywhere in the house

Same way Liverpool just paid arsenal's bride price....
Which means they are going to be fuckkked and banged tonight
You were saying..... ?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Merimental:

D term Never walk alone is a metaphor pal. it's times like dis dat fans even walk in thousands Solidly behind d team.

We Never Walk Alone.

pained Chelsea n man city fans don't worry grin anoda weekend is around d veranda grin
Yes, another weekend is coming for another revenge.You r correct.
grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Scarrr: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2020
ndidibabe:
Arsenal do not deserve to win this at all. They were outplayed.
shhhh, na back of tv u watched urs? The fought back
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Fantazy(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Merimental:

who remain any senior player must be a champions league winner.

who remain 4 arsenal line up wey don carry UEFA cup b4.

bunch of mediocres. average players.

Mane n FIRMINO are world class abeg

Sorry, I know how painful it is to be thrown out of the race by the super gooners.
Take heart ok�
���
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by brightalo1010: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Merimental:

as if arsenal can even reach 70 points dis season.

We've set d bar higher alongside Man city.

takes 95-100 points to win epl now mate !

takes 66-74 to make top 4.

now dats 3 points gone for arsenal.

lucky now to finish wit 59 points instead of 62.

Europa league spot grin

So winning with 1000 point and receiving same trophy as someone who won with 70 point tell me the difference, at least I can tell you the difference between winning with 100 points and winning golden trophy. Arsenal is the one that set the bar which others are trying to cross. So stop typing like a baby fan. Bar is when you wins golden trophy and you can only do it when you played unbeaten.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Omooba77: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2020
adedayoa2:
long time, this moniker is a popular one o.

Haaa, no ma!
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Tannhauser(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Merimental:
Epl unbeaten streak still goes on !!

Tiny club without champs league in der history.

Celebrate carabao like man city, oh I 4got d caretaker is a former employee of d emptihads. grin

LIVERPOOL ALWAYS WINS arsenal WEN IT MATTERS BUT arsenal ALWAYS wins wen it doesn't. grin grin

ynwa

Why this bitter? It's just a game, enjoy and move on. The players already have grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by saintmm(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
that's a good fight boys! still proud of you though. Proudly YNWA!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Jonasbadoo(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Alaye, go meet ur crew.
Funnily enough you are the biggest clown if you don't know
Chelsea has more PL titles(6) than liverpool(1) if you don't know
still on the maras we no be una mate
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Funnily enough you are the biggest clown if you don't know
Chelsea has more PL titles(6) than liverpool(1) if you don't know
still on the maras we no be una mate
6times.

Ani go meet ur crew se

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by pretyval: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Ojoro Liverpool... Thy think say dem go win for penalty... A handball wasn't given in the dying seconds of the game, but was given after 90mins in Man Uniteds last league game.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Gbest90(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Take heart gbest90 ebukahades10
thanks man
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Gbest90(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
fergie001:
Congrats to me, vickyrotex, emeijeh, fuckingmallam45 ghettokid1

My sympathies to angelfrost EBUKAHADES10 GBEST90

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Scarrr:
shhhh, na back of tv u watched urs? The fought back
SMH. You are fighting back in a Carabao match. Go and fight back at the EPL, my friend.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by jikins(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
ndidibabe:
SMH. You are fighting back in a Carabao match. Go and fight back at the EPL, my friend.

Why are you guys so pained Arsenal won? I don't get it? Liverpool still has a lot to play for this season. Why is Carabao cup loss so painful that you bad mouth a club that is trying to find its feet under a new manager.

Arsenal is not ready for an EPL challenge. The squad still needs a lot of work and time. Liverpool on the other hand are at their strongest now. So they must go for the EPL title. Arsenal just needs to find their feet, bring in good players and push for a top 4 finish if possible.

I don't get the pain because thats football you win some you lose some. And this wasn't ur 1st team so why stress. Both sides created chances and could have scored, although Liverpool came closest to nick it. But they were up against an incredible Leno who made so many key saves that kept his team in it and also gave his team the win with 2 saves during the penalty shoot out.

Its one of those days. Take the lose and move on. No point bringing negative emotions or energy in what was a good and fair game. Each team had equal opportunities to win from 11 players for the whole game, no disallowed goals, no seemingly unjust referree decisions and stuffs. Individual performances from Leno was what really made the difference.

So yeah accept it wasn't your day and move on to the next. There are still other competitions where you can challenge for trophies. No point crying over spilt milk. E don go, e don go.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Nobleking2000(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Merimental:

who among dis arsenal team has a Club world cup medal ?

We are talking about FIFA senior world cup you are telling me club world cup.

It is like comparing Olympic gold medal and all African games bronze medal
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Nobleking2000(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
donoro:
another overated friendly undecided which you won on penalties. When it really matters we all know you guys are our bitches anyday cheesy cheesy grin

Overrated friendly with a trophy at stake yet you couldn't win it with your so called full team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Decimus: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
YungJo207:

You forgot to mention he use that same mentality to reach 2 UCL final winning one.
1UCL
1EPL
1 club world cup
1 uefa super cup

Abeg tell us what your team has won with their own mentality in that 5yrs.

Give klopp him credit abeg, If him no like other English competition doesn't mean he hasn't won things on the world stage... respect the man respect his playing mentality and respect the team.

YWNA

I'm only replying the person that said klopp dominated England. Only Guardiola has done that.
Klopp only won one title in 5 years in England.

To answer your question. My team has won the premier league, FA Cup and the Europa league.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
jikins:

Why are you guys so pained Arsenal won? I don't get it? Liverpool still has a lot to play for this season. Why is Carabao cup loss so painful that you bad mouth a club that is trying to find its feet under a new manager.

Arsenal is not ready for an EPL challenge. The squad still needs a lot of work and time. Liverpool on the other hand are at their strongest now. So they must go for the EPL title. Arsenal just needs to find their feet, bring in good players and push for a top 4 finish if possible.

I don't get the pain because thats football you win some you lose some. And this wasn't ur 1st team so why stress. Both sides created chances and could have scored, although Liverpool came closest to nick it. But they were up against an incredible Leno who made so many key saves that kept his team in it and also gave his team the win with 2 saves during the penalty shoot out.

Its one of those days. Take the lose and move on. No point bringing negative emotions or energy in what was a good and fair game. Each team had equal opportunities to win from 11 players for the whole game, no disallowed goals, no seemingly unjust referree decisions and stuffs. Individual performances from Leno was what really made the difference.

So yeah accept it wasn't your day and move on to the next. There are still other competitions where you can challenge for trophies. No point crying over spilt milk. E don go, e don go.
This epistle for Carabao? If Arsenal come luckily beat Man City for league next week, u go write story o. Calm down, bro. All we are saying is that Arsenal is no longer a top team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by jikins(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
ndidibabe:
This epistle for Carabao? If Arsenal come luckily beat Man City for league next week, u go write story o. Calm down, bro. All we are saying is that Arsenal is no longer a top team.

And all I am saying is that is not news. Epistle or not no point being bitter or pained that your team lost after all na Carabao Cup.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Scarrr: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
ndidibabe:
lol abeg win na win...if na d other way round now, we kno wetin una go talk na.. hypocrites
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
jikins:

The person you just replied to is a Manchester United fan ooo with an Arsenal fan as hubby yet look at what she typed as a comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / Manchester City Vs Barcelona : UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2016 / Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.