Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. (741 Views)

The Rapists Who Killed Ajila Seun Must Be Caught - Akeredolu Orders Police / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Vanzcharles(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
SCAMMERS CAN NOW BE CAUGHT!

*Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed?*
And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too??

*Good news to you*

*STEPS ON HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.*

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family!

Mynd44
Seun

3 Likes

Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by LhasaAsp: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
I was once scammed by someone who runs a fb page. He claim to sell fixed games at the Rate of 6k. The deal was that if the game cut, he would give me a refund.

His name was one Tobilola.. Or so and he runs a WhatsApp TV. The game was nothing to show for it BRo.. I tried contacting him severally and he ghosted me.
Someone also paid for weavon and didn't get it up till now. I dont know why some people can be so mean.
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Comedian2019: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you want to pay 50k to collect 100k, you are a scammer.
...and you might also be scammed.
Stay away from fraud!
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by LhasaAsp: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
If you want to pay 50k to collect 100k, you are a scammer.
...and you might also be scammed.
Stay away from fraud!

My friend what do you mean by that? How does that makes one a scammer?

You just open your mouh waaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
LhasaAsp:

You just open your mouh waaa Donkey!!!!
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Comedian2019: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
LhasaAsp:

You just open your mouh waaa!!!!
You're just a scammer that's all.
We will get you soon.
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by LhasaAsp: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Comedian2019:

We will get you soon.

We will get you soon

Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Vanzetti: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
LhasaAsp:

We will get you soon

Don't mind the fool, he dies not even know the definition of a scammer.
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Vanzetti: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
This should not still be a leverage for anyone to stupidly or greedily send money to anyone.
Run away from ponzi schemes, you thread at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Comedian2019: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
LhasaAsp:

[s]You're just a scammer that's all.
We will get you soon[/s]
We will arrest you. You're encouraging fraud. You will never escape arrest
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Comedian2019: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vanzetti:
This should not still be a leverage for anyone to stupidly or greedily send money to anyone.
Run away from ponzi schemes, you thread at your own peril.
Exactly!
All ponzi schemes are fraud.
Whoever joins them is also a fraudster.
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by Comedian2019: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by wahza(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Their mail box is full
The mail is bouncing bacķ
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by flemsy15(m): 3:45am On Sep 24, 2020
OP, Can you recover Ur money and how does d bank confirm dat d complainant isn't lying? Anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by mrsage(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2020
flemsy15:
OP, Can you recover Ur money and how does d bank confirm dat d complainant isn't lying? Anything is possible in Nigeria

Read carefully and digest the information. You will understand
Re: Scammers Can Now Be Caught- You Mistakenly Or Greedily Sent 50k To Get 100k. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Get In touch with me, if you are scammed and if you want us to help you to recover it

(1) (Reply)

I R*ped 50 Women, Robbed 100 Houses — Suspect / OAUSTECH: UGM Rape Ondo Female Students, Rob Others / Barr. Ewa Okpo Assaulted By Efcc : Efcc Disregards Court Order, Assaults Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.