Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,953 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Entreprenuers!!!! Dont Rely On Luck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entreprenuers!!!! Dont Rely On Luck (144 Views)

"I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success / Bigkoko Launches A Borderless Marketplace For African Entreprenuers! / Tony Elumelu Foundation Host African Entreprenuers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entreprenuers!!!! Dont Rely On Luck by ManuelOgomigo: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2020
On any Business or Network Marketing Business

One of the thing you must know is that....

You can't build your business by relying on luck.

You've got to....

Own your life....

Own your Business....

Own your Success.....

Don't ever rely on Luck to succeed.

To my Network Marketers and Business, don't rely on luck for prospects, don't rely on luck for them to sign up, to buy your product.

DON'T!!!

You won't last long relying on luck.

You have to acquire skills...

just don't read books, IMPLEMENT THEM!!!

Its better to grow than to rely on Luck

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Phone Accessories Business, Help! / We Provide You With The Very Best Written Content At The Most Affordable Rates. / Importation Getting Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.