Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Bbnaija: Nengi’s Reaction The Moment She Found Neo Washing Vee’s Pants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: Nengi’s Reaction The Moment She Found Neo Washing Vee’s Pants (378 Views)

Video Of Nigerian University HOD Caught Pants Down With Student / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nengi’s Reaction The Moment She Found Neo Washing Vee’s Pants by Nksleek: 1:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Nengi expressed great surprise and described Vee as a lucky girl after she saw Neo washing her pants last night.

The trio were conversing when Vee told the washing Neo that one of the pants was missing to spark up the scenario below;

VEE: Neo, one pant is missing!

Nengi: hmm! I reserve my comment,Neo, you even wash pants join?

Neo: my dear

Vee: He knows mama clean bit*h.

Nengi to Vee: You are lucky my dear!

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/09/24/bbnaija-nengis-reaction-the-moment-she-found-neo-washing-vees-pants/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nengi’s Reaction The Moment She Found Neo Washing Vee’s Pants by Minjim: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Ha!
You don marry her?

Re: Bbnaija: Nengi’s Reaction The Moment She Found Neo Washing Vee’s Pants by KevMitnick: 1:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Neo is smitten...he is Low key simping... grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nengi’s Reaction The Moment She Found Neo Washing Vee’s Pants by illicit(m): 2:14am On Sep 24, 2020
D most important thing is....

Where is d pant

One pant na one Benz o

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Father Shame On You! Wizkid Reply Lauretta Onochie / #endsars: Summary List Of Properties Destroyed In Lagos Crisis / Buhari Sympathises With Turkey, Greece Over Aegean Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.