Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (46403 Views)

Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Comedian2019:

You mean head slamming mofos?

Yeah! grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by sanpipita(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
This one off me, holding a 9 year old at knife point? haaa
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bauchi is recently fighting for top four in rape cases. A severe penalty need to be in place to reduce these cases, it's very embarrassing and inhuman.
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Chimeluv(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
He should be hanged so that he does not produce people like him angry angry angry
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Eddygre8(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Black heart
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Litmus: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
This type of behaviour is symptomatic of war brutalised environments. When the general Nigeria family structure was not disrupted by the traumas of civil strife, Nigeria produced SIMPS. SIMPS (I mean Simp in the context of women pushovers. )SIMPS do not rape women or men and never children.

Clarification:

Simp is used often on Nairaland to denote men that respect women. It is conjectured that any man that respects women is weak and stupid.
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by dataking: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
the picture behind the suspect says it all

MY BODY
MY RISK

an aboki man can never last 1 minute on top of a woman, because of too much sugar and Maggi they eat, they don't eat healthy food like akpu, and Banga soup.

an ASHAWO told me that one aboki man would release once they just see breast.

an aboki man would cook white rice and use ordinary groundnut oil as stew, plus all this their religious holy holy contribute.

Are you an ashawo

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Kujo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
He don fold hand like who humble, ogun kiii you dai

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Jimbadly: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
See the mofo's coal burnt face sef.
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Emperorhelen(f): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is so bad..he should be punish
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Breadnote: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
bfo he is Ben taken to d police station.or the courts.he should be taken to d psychiatric hospital.so he cn regain his mental state.
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Juliusmomoh: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
punisha:
I took a long looks at his face and If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own opinion without being sentimental of course or offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.
This ur weed ehn grin grin
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by lozanni(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
angry Look at his face like that of a devil on the loose
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by punisha: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Favemmzar200:
You are madt gringrin

grin
ain't we all?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by punisha: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oizee:
u no serious, I read d whole thing with concentration

Who's to be blamed?
Me, you or the Mama akpevwe?
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by WoundedLamb: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by odamaken(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Relax
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Canberra55: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why is this news? He's Muslim. His Prophet Muhammad did same to his child bride Aisha before she turned 10 . Nothing new at all .
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by earnit3: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jesus
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Lovelyn451(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
and theyll take them out of their mothers house at age 12 so theyll never see her unclothedness....hmmm
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by WhoIBe: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
ritual things i guess
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Senatoraku: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bauchi and rape again. does it mean men in this state can control themselves or rather visit a nearby brothel for quick action. Hmmmmmmm...God please save your children oo
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Vikimon20: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
make they cut him thing commot na
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by cococandy(f): 5:03am On Sep 25, 2020
backnbeta:
What's happening to our men? This is becoming unbecoming...the girlchild is no longer safe with family and friends in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
when have they even been?
Re: Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom by Superincome: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2020
This is too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / Pastor Ebenezer Oduntan Jailed In The UK For Pocketing Church Funds / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.