Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

" We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments (3324 Views)

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Officialhorlah(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2020
A young lady has sparked mixed reactions on social media after she claimed that her family members woke up to realise that the gate of their house was gone.
The lady identified as Kamo Marven made the claim on Twitter and shared the picture of a building entrance without a gate.
Marven with the Twitter handle @KamoMarven got hilarious reactions after she shared her tweet as people ignored the seriousness of the post and made jokes of it.
However, Twitter user with the handle @blueEyeBallz tweeted:
"Why do so many find it funny that things get stolen. We're such a joke of a nation hence we're not taken seriously."

https://www.thenetnaija.com/forum/entertainment/social-media/79768-we-woke-today-gate-gone-stole-gate-lady-laments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Taywon: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2020
E don reach dat level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by bewla(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2020
let see
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by bewla(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Una lucky o Chief security gone and them allowed una sleep

pls hide your head the next time na head Hunter go show

a stich in time safe two minerals
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by ismail4sure: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
The gate that should protect u can not even protect it self

1 Like

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by daddytime(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Baba Bowla
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by nifemi25(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2020
The gate protecting the whole family can not even protect himself
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Robnectar(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2020
daddytime:
Baba Bowla

awon eyan scavengers grin
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Enudapan: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

So they don they steal gate for this country
Unemployment is real
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Lanretoye(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2020
u sure say na only hate them steal cos this one na tru pass o...but wait self,shay na sleep una sleep so tay them commot gate abi na die una die? grin
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by foxxydude: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
As I saw the "mara" in the tweet I knew it was South Africa not Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by bisi16(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to South Africa
kikikikikiki
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by adaora17901: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2020
E don target dat threshold
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Muna4real(f): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2020
foxxydude:
As I saw the "mara" in the tweet I knew it was South Africa not Nigeria grin

I hope they don't blame Nigerians for this.

2 Likes

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2020
This is serious!!!
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by merieam16(f): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Eleyin gidi gan ogringrin
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Mayng01(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Or you mean your gate is under repair? I mean who could possibly steal a gate successfully & conveniently without being caught? Did he or she pocket it? Please look around, & check every corner, your gate isn’t far taken if truly stolen.
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by ashewoboy(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2020
today's episode on "things that never happened."
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by ForestHill: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2020
See grammar
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by foxxydude: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4real:

I hope they don't blame Nigerians for this.

The usual suspects grin

1 Like

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Vulcanheph(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2020
ismail4sure:
The gate that should protect u can not even protect it self
gringringringringringringrin
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Senseman: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Gate kwaa. Na waooo. This one serious
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by nazicartel(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2020
Would've doubted but it happens.... Went to my village site for work, never knew that this iron of a thing is seriously needed by this Chinese melting company ( whatever they are called )... When I got their, the people told me they have stolen the metal water storage tank, cut out the front protector... And took them away... House was just empty like... All the metals gone
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by femi4: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Ask Bill Gates
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by UDUJ(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy They stole a gate? undecided grin grin grin

This is wonderful. Never heard such before in my life.

It actually happened in South Africa, but this is so funny cheesy

Lalasticlala what say you on this matter? cheesy
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by FahBuLous: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
No joy in ma f*cking country.. I dnt like what i hate..
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by dynicks(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
As una no gree fix una gate wey don rust/condemn finish, nature in form of human decided to take its full course......IROOOOOOOOOOON CONDEMN!!

IROOOOOOOOOOON CONDEMN!

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by HomerTimpson: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
They are now in the GATEWAY STATE grin
Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2020

Re: " We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments by asanwafo: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
nifemi25:
The gate protecting the whole family can not even protect himself
"Himself " na man

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerian Lesbian Cindy Amadi Is Dead / Picture Of Man Caught With A Suffocated Boy In His Travelling Bag In Abuja / Woman Caught Stealing In A Boutique, Stripped Unclad And Arrested (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.