Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable (251 Views)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / The No 1 Secret Of Successful Entrepreneur That Can Make You Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by dumahi(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2020
NOTE: This is for serious business people only. It's on why and how to create ad copies that open people's wallets with the speed of lightning and it's 100% for free right here on Nairaland. But, if it's not for you, kindly stay away. 

We all seem to know that words are incredibly powerful when used rightly. So why is it that so many businesses in Nigeria are not taking their copywriting seriously?  A captivating piece of copy will always be the point of difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ad campaign. 
Do you know that there are always many people who need what you are selling (if it's worth selling anyway)? And, with the Web at your disposal, reaching these people is always a click away. But the question is "do you have the right word power to convince them that you can really solve their problems?" 

There lies the one secret that most unsuccessful businesses are missing. Their major problem is not the lack of more money as they think but, rather, lack of how to attract more money. It is a fact that you can have the best product but it will remain unsold (or poorly sold) until you are spreading the word rightly. But, with the right word, you can turn anything into money in your bank. 

Your word use must be punchy, personable, and wholly presentable for it to be powerful enough. Again, your word use must speak to the heart rather than the head of your market. It doesn't have to be verbose but it needs to be thoroughly relevant and context-based. 

According to Boost Media Agency, the only difference between someone purchasing a product or service or not often comes down to the quality of copywriting. Again, according to Quicksprout, "hiring a good copywriter is like hiring one skilled salesman to reach thousands of your prospective customers for you". 

A winning copy is something that’s not always easy to come by. However, if you are really serious about becoming successful in your business, it is something you need to work on. Luckily for you, I am here to teach you this absolutely free of charge. 

I first discovered copywriting after reading Beverly Apryl's book Shots Fired! How to Write Copy that Pierces Hearts. Since then, I have attended a number of very eye-opening courses on the subject both in the US and Nigeria. While earning my living solely from writing, I have also worked on Nigerianizing all that I learned.

So, I have decided to use this thread to share all I know about copywriting with Nigerian business people. I will be publishing every day until the end. But sometimes, I may miss a day or two if my schedule gets too tight. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by dumahi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please, anyone who is interested in this should indicate interest. Otherwise, I'd discontinue it.
Re: This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by Pickieox(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Interested
Re: This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by dumahi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by Pickieox(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
dumahi:

The current one is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6377202/easiest-way-sell-anything-these

I've messaged you on WhatsApp...
Re: This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by dumahi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pickieox:

OK. I will check it out now. Thanks.
Re: This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable by dumahi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pickieox:

Dear, I think that you may have missed something in the Whatsapp number I gave because I couldn't see the message you sent. The correct number is 070-533-112-53. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Repackage And Make Money With Expired Domain Names / Tomatoes Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF / What You Need To Do If You Must Increase Your Sales/profits - Analytics.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.