Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Glance At Instagram Account Recovery Methods - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glance At Instagram Account Recovery Methods (402 Views)

Get Solution Of Icloud Account Recovery / Looking For Hassle-free Troubleshooting For Google Account Recovery / The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glance At Instagram Account Recovery Methods by williamsmith25: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2020
No idea of the recovery process of the Instagram account? Then, here you will get the required solutions for the same. Instagram is a prominent social media that is the top most choice of the users because of its interactive and user-friendly services and features. If you want to use all those services, you have to create an account on Instagram. The feature includes the sharing and posting of videos, photos, add filters and can do many more things. Like any other service, Instagram is also prone to glitches like login issues, hacked accounts and many others. If you want to recover Instagram account, then you can follow the numerous methods mentioned below.
1. Instagram account recovery using Recovery phone number:
• First of all, visit the official website of the Instagram account.
• Move to the login section and then tap the “forgot password?” to start the account recovery.
• Enter the details such as email address, phone number and then click the send login link.
• You will receive the link on your phone to recover the account.
• Create a new password by typing it twice for the confirmation. Tap the reset password button.
2. Instagram account recovery using Email ID:
• Go to the Instagram account and then hit the “Forgot password?” button.
• Give the email id, phone number or username, and then click on the send login link button.
• See your email id for the link to recover the account.
• Enter the new password twice for the confirmation purpose.
• Finally, tap the reset password button.
3. Instagram account recovery using Facebook:
• Reach the official website of Instagram and then press the login with Facebook.
• Fill your username and password to your Facebook account.
• Then, click the login button.
• Next, you need to go through the prompt instructions to recover the Facebook account with the help of email, phone number or Google account. If the user will recover the Facebook account, your Instagram account will automatically be recovered successfully.
After completing the above-given ways, the user can recover their Instagram account in a more comfortable manner. For additional information on the Instagram account recovery, you are free to get in touch with the customer support as they will offer precise and accurate solutions to your queries at the time of need.
Re: Glance At Instagram Account Recovery Methods by NanciaKay(f): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello, good evening, your post is really comprehensive and helpful.
Instagram logged me out and I was asked to confirm I am the owner of the account by confirming my email or phone number. I clicked my email because I can no longer access the phone number.
Been requesting to receive link via email, but I don't get to receive it. Please is there any way I can get them to send the link? They still ask me to confirm I am the owner of the account if I try logging in through Facebook. Please assist me, I really do need this account back. It is my business account ���

(1) (Reply)

Dell Xps Notebook / Dell Latitude Ultra Sharp Display / HP Pavilion Dm4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.