Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Beauty Of A Plan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Beauty Of A Plan (143 Views)

Book Review Of The Beauty Of African Heritage By Essien Okoko / BEAUTY OF THE WILD WORLD.[PHOTOS] / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of A Plan by emekakalu26(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
In planning, there's what I call...
a) The Purpose of a Plan.
b) The Activities in a Plan.

In pursuit to make sure such plan stand on
it ground, some set of people carryout the activities inside a plan, forgetting the
purpose of that plan.

I want you to know that, activities of a
thing can change at any point in time, but
once it purpose changes, it won't be the
same plan.

If I plan going to a market for an example,
and such market has a four joint leading to
it location; you should know that such has
already given me a leverage to follow any
joint I desire to follow.

While following that my heart desire joint, I can come across with mama Obinna, and
we start this our local greeting that takes
time; maybe, after greeting mama Obinna,
the next person that will show up will be
my primary school headmaster.

You know how headmaster's use to behave na, greetings that should take five seconds
will end up taking thirty minutes (this part
weak me ooo), do also remember that, I
haven't gone to the purpose of my plan,
which is the market.

If I can be smart enough to locate the purpose of my plan, I'll be assured that I'm
a fulfilled man that day, than allowing
cumbersome activities take away the
purpose of my plan.

In everything you're doing on earth, always
try to figure out the purpose of that thing; you can change the activities around, in
order to make sure you get to that purpose.

To your greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Awareness Seminar / NTA Television College Jos Diploma Programmes Admission Form For 2020/2021 / Class 8 Assignment With Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.