Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

$5 Skrill Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $5 Skrill Needed. (203 Views)

Skrill.com Funds Needed: Please I Need Just $5 Skrill Fund At N310/$ / Skrill Needed Urgently For Purchase / Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$5 Skrill Needed. by mrgana1: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2020
If you have $5 Skrill funds to sell please contact me only if :

You will send to me first and I will pay your money immediately, we can negotiate openly here.

If you contact me asking me to pay you first honestly you won't like me because some jobless youths on this forum has scammed.
Re: $5 Skrill Needed. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2020
mrgana1:
If you have $5 Skrill funds to sell please contact me only if :

You will send to me first and I will pay your money immediately, we can negotiate openly here.

If you contact me asking me to pay you first honestly you won't like me because some jobless youths on this forum has scammed.

What are u even saying

So u mean we should trust u and u don't want to trust another person

On top 5 naira sef
Re: $5 Skrill Needed. by mrgana1: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2020
If it is 5 naira and it my sweat I value it , if you are not part of them and you can't send first .Please read and move forward.

(1) (Reply)

Lectera Courses / Free #100naira Card for having Facebook Friends / If You Are Ready To Make It Big, Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.