Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Problem Shared - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Problem Shared (396 Views)

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / The Kingdom Of God: Marriage And Family Life-solutions: A Problem Shared... / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Problem Shared by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2020
The saying, "a problem shared is half solved" has never come true in all my endeavors.
Rather, the people only become crushed like me, and even worse, they fail to recover quickly from it, unlike me who's used to the pain; and accepted fate as it comes. Their pains and attempts to help only bring more pains.
Most of the time, I curse myself for bringing them such pains, because if I had never shared my problems, I would have endured it all alone because they only make me stronger.
Even though they try to hide it from me, I can see the pity in their eyes when they look at me, and that brings tears to my eyes.
I no longer cry because of my problems, I cry watching the people I love trying so hard to hide the helplessness they feel.
I no longer asked God to deliver me, rather I sat back, and let His will be done. I have to go back to begging Him to deliver me, since I can't watch the people I love suffer for my sake. The only setback is the fact that I can no longer take that leap of faith, because when I did, prior to now - without an iota of doubt, I never got the desired results. I will have to have my guard up.
Otherwise, since faith without works is death "I will take the leap of faith, while doing my own part".
Guess it isn't everytime one has things figured out.
Re: A Problem Shared by Hinioluwa: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
mename:
The saying, "a problem shared is half solved" has never come true in all my endeavors.
Rather, the people only become crushed like me, and even worse, they fail to recover quickly from it, unlike me who's used to the pain; and accepted fate as it comes. Their pains and attempts to help only bring more pains.
Most of the time, I curse myself for bringing them such pains, because if I had never shared my problems, I would have endured it all alone because they only make me stronger.
Even though they try to hide it from me, I can see the pity in their eyes when they look at me, and that brings tears to my eyes.
I no longer cry because of my problems, I cry watching the people I love trying so hard to hide the helplessness they feel.
I no longer asked God to deliver me, rather I sat back, and let His will be done. I have to go back to begging Him to deliver me, since I can't watch the people I love suffer for my sake. The only setback is the fact that I can no longer take that leap of faith, because when I did, prior to now - without an iota of doubt, I never got the desired results. I will have to have my guard up.
Otherwise, since faith without works is death "I will take the leap of faith, while doing my own part".
Guess it isn't everytime one has things figured out.

Keep up being strong
Re: A Problem Shared by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Shortyy, where are you based?
Re: A Problem Shared by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Hinioluwa:

Keep up being strong

I will, thanks.
Re: A Problem Shared by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ph, on a visit actually.
Re: A Problem Shared by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2020
mename:

Ph

You aren't the person I quoted.
Re: A Problem Shared by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2020
So what exactly is your problem? Are you bored or broke?
Re: A Problem Shared by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You aren't the person I quoted.

Oh, my bad.
Re: A Problem Shared by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
So what exactly is your problem? Are you bored or broke?

Neither, if only they were.
Re: A Problem Shared by dingbang(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2020
mename:

Neither, if only they were.
then you dont have any problem
Re: A Problem Shared by adegbenga80592: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2020
:Keep up being strongI wil, courtesy.
Re: A Problem Shared by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
then you dont have any problem

Amen.
Re: A Problem Shared by Shortyy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Abuja ma.

(1) (Reply)

Why ASUU Strike Does Not Move Anyone But Nasu/ssanu Strike Does! / Please Help A Starving Students In School / Smart Tips To Stay Safe In Nigeria Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.