Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? (44176 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 3:35am On Mar 04, 2023
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Foodqueen(f): 3:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Forget the emotional part, she will play the " you took my love for granted card" and might even kill you.

U should be very discipline and strict when u are around her.

Let her know that you haven't forgotten her cheating life.

We don't want to read bad news from nairaland about you.

485 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 3:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
Forget the emotional part, she will play the " you took my love for granted card" and might even kill you.

U should be very discipline and strict when u are around her.

Let her know that you haven't forgotten her cheating life.

We don't want to read bad news from nairaland about you.
Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Berrityga: 4:02am On Mar 04, 2023
See this ekuke?? You we looking for reasons to justify the fact your diccck can't stay in your boxers peacefully?? Fucck her Oga we do not care.

308 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Sirqt5(m): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2023
38 year old claiming early 30s.shocked grin

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Nice2023(m): 5:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Why not consider her for marriage?

But if u must look for another woman pls,do not have sex with her oh.

E get why?

257 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2023
If she is not the type of woman you would like to marry, then why are you still wasting her time/emotions? This lady might even be above 30yrs, but still allows men waste her time? You told her you will be coming back to find a wife, yet she is still glued to you. So she cannot ask herself if she isn't good enough for a wife, then end the friendship? She has a low self-esteem. You need to help her out, by ending that closeness, why should you be calling her daily if you don't want her?

Tell her you have found a wife then end the friendship or at least reduce how you call each other. I am wondering what she really did wrong that disqualifies her to be your wife. Or If she hasn't changed for the better. You made her lose a marital opportunity in the past, allow her to be focused at this time of her life.

258 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Nice2023:
Why not consider her for marriage?

But if u must look gor another woman pls,do not have sex with her oh.

E get why?
When a woman cheats on you, it never goes away, atleast for me it never does.
It's better not to marry her and start from a new slate.

She is my best friend now, you know that kind of friendship that's just so intimate and pure.
She has a child, that complicates the issue, I'd rather not get into marriage with her but like I said, I love her and I am sure she loves me too.

Love is not enough, I am just wondering if shes not gonna become clingy and impossible to detach when I finally find another person I want to settle down with.

Also this kind of situation is not so easy to move on from since I am still single.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
If she is not the type of woman you would like to marry, then why are you still wasting her time/emotions? This lady might even be above 30yrs, but still allows men waste her time? You told her you will be coming back to find a wife, yet she is still glued to you. So she cannot ask herself if she isn't good enough for a wife, then end the friendship? She has a low self-esteem. You need to help her out, by ending that closeness, why should you be calling her daily if you don't want her?

Tell her you have found a wife then end the friendship or at least reduce how you call each other. I am wondering what she really did wrong that disqualifies her to be your wife. Or If she hasn't changed for the better. You made her lose a marital opportunity in the past, allow her to be focused at this time of her life.
We both know I cannot get married to her, so I do not think I am wasting her time as she is aware we cannot get married.

We both like each other, my concern is how easy it will be for her to move on if I start sleeping with her again and I find someone else.

@the bolded, she cheated on me in the past and she is now a single mother, thats a lot of baggage in my opinion. I think our history is just too messed up to make a good family despite that we love each other.

Seems its best we both start afresh.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ojietu: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Mr Man keep deceiving yourself, this your story will end in tears mark my words. If as a man you can't control your third leg then be ready for anything your eyes would see.
The best you can help yourself with at the moment is to completely disconnect from her. Or you think you can play with fire and not be hurt. Let me tell you that lady is just playing along with you and waiting for you to get back, the way she will mess you up ehn you will regret ever crossing her path, unless you have the intention of marrying her. Whether she cheated on you or not Oga you've messed her up already and she is coming for you.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by faithfull18(f): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Stop sleeping with people you aren't married to.

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2023
What tangled webs we weave ourselves into ...

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Since you still want to be having s.x with her ,please don't Denied her pregnancy

27 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by AndroBlaze: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

Interesting but I think you can avoid sleeping with her if you want too. You guys have a strong emotional connection, which is extremely clear from your writeup, also its clear that you have a strong physical connection to her.....but imagine once you get into Nigeria and she now doesn't want to sleep with you...my brother it will drive you crazy! If I was her friend I'd advise her to play this trick on you and all this one that you are saying you can't marry her because she cheated and has a baby will be stories for the gods.

You are the one who has asked for advice so I would strongly advise that you control the power dynamic immediately and not sleep with her if you know in your heart of hearts you can't marry her ever. My fear is once you start sleeping with her again, even if you marry someone else you will always go back to her to share those moments.

But honestly, I actually think it would be better for both of you if you could get over the past and just try again sha...but trust me,I understand your predicament as a man and not wanting all that baggage.

I wish you all the best.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Interesting but I think you can avoid sleeping with her if you want too. You guys have a strong emotional connection, which is extremely clear from your writeup, also its clear that you have a strong physical connection to her.....but imagine once you get into Nigeria and she now doesn't want to sleep with you...my brother it will drive you crazy! If I was her friend I'd advise her to play this trick on you and all this one that you are saying you can't marry her because she cheated and has a baby will be stories for the gods.

You are the one who has asked for advice so I would strongly advise that you control the power dynamic immediately and not sleep with her if you know in your heart of hearts you can't marry her ever. My fear is once you start sleeping with her again, even if you marry someone else you will always go back to her to share those moments.

But honestly, I actually think it would be better for both of you if you could get over the past and just try again sha...but trust me,I understand your predicament as a man and not wanting all that baggage.

I wish you all the best.
Thank you for your suggestion, you understand the reality I am faced with.
At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ProphetM0hammad: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2023
Yea, of course
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ProphetM0hammad: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

So at your age, you know nothing about jealousy and rivalry in women.
You want to come back, have sex with, her, open up her wounds take a brand new wife and go back
Nice plan

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Goodghoxt: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Please do not have sex with that lady. You don’t love her like you claim, because if you do then you would want the best for her.
Bet on this, once you have sex with her your eyes go clear and you will start seeing her for who she really is and all these your stories about she being your best friend will vanish.

At 30something you should be able to make a better decision man. Wait until the redpill gangsters enter into this conversation.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Fahvvy: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

@oldienavie you see the emotional blackmail card that @Foodqueen talked about earlier ba @bolded undecided...

Madam favvy fyi...
The OP didn't make her lose anything, SHE DECIDED TO THROW AWAY WHAT SHE HAD...

And she did that by cheating on the OP whilst they were dating and by cheating with the OP whilst she was in another relationship undecided...

What y'all ladies don't understand is that sleeping around and/or cheating in the long run will hurt you undecided...

The guy you cheated on won't want to have anything to do with you and the guy you cheated with, will reconsider his decision to building something long lasting with you (just as it is with the OP) undecided...

So play all these emotional card BS, it won't change anything!!! undecided...

And if you're still wondering @italics, then it's either you didn't take time to read and comprehend the write up of the OP or you don't see anything wrong with cheating and sleeping around undecided...

Either ways, it tells a lot about your kind of person undecided...

@OP...
I won't suggest you marry her (unless God Himself tells you to)...

Cause if she can cheat on (and with) you in the past, what makes you think she can't do it again now? What's the assurance?

And besides that, are you aware of the baggage(s) that single mothers go around with? Has she dealt with them? Or can you handle them without complaining?

Thus...
If you know you don't intend to marry her, then don't even bother sleeping with her, cause if you do, she will DEFINITELY play the emotional card, just as the fellow I'm quoting is doing right now undecided...

Go somewhere and find yourself a wife...
But if you intend to marry her (which I don't advice), then go ahead and make things official undecided...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2023
I hate it when people seek for advice on an issue they've made up their mind on.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Was it not last year abi two years ago you said you are back in naija to look for wife? Or you came back and traveled out again? Because the part where you said you'd come back in few weeks time is not jelling with some of your previous comments.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Next time you want to quote me, ensure your non$ensical reply is short and concise.

Were you blind' and didn't read to see where I asked if the lady has changed for the better? When your male folk cheat, you encourage a second chance? Now because it's a woman who made the cheating mistake, you feel she doesn't deserve a second chance, such an hypocrite*. I don't encourage cheating, cheating affects both gender. By the way, some ladies are cheating and still "getting the ring, so you can continue to wail.
Mr. Preacher? undecided how come you didn't preach to OP against premarital $ex, you are only preaching about the ladies sins. $hame on you for trying to sound decent*
Fahvvy:
[/b]

@oldienavie you see the emotional blackmail card that @Foodqueen talked about earlier ba @bolded undecided...

Madam favvy fyi...
The OP didn't make her lose anything, SHE DECIDED TO THROW AWAY WHAT SHE HAD...

And she did that by cheating on the OP whilst they were dating and by cheating with the OP whilst she was in another relationship undecided...

What y'all ladies don't understand is that sleeping around and/or cheating in the long run will hurt you undecided...

The guy you cheated on won't want to have anything to do with you and the guy you cheated with, will reconsider his decision to building something long lasting with you (just as it is with the OP) undecided...

So play all these emotional card BS, it won't change anything!!! undecided...

And if you're still wondering @italics, then it's either you didn't take time to read and comprehend the write up of the OP or you don't see anything wrong with cheating and sleeping around undecided...

Either ways, it tells a lot about your kind of person undecided...

@OP...
I won't suggest you marry her (unless God Himself tells you to)...

Cause if she can cheat on (and with) you in the past, what makes you think she can't do it again now? What's the assurance?

And besides that, are you aware of the baggage(s) that single mothers go around with? Has she dealt with them? Or can you handle them without complaining?

Thus...
If you know you don't intend to marry her, then don't even bother sleeping with her, cause if you do, she will DEFINITELY play the emotional card, just as the fellow I'm quoting is doing right now undecided...

Go somewhere and find yourself a wife...
But if you intend to marry her (which I don't advice), then go ahead and make things official undecided...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Was it not last year abi two years ago you said you are back in naija to look for wife? Or you came back and traveled out again? Because the part where you said you'd come back in few weeks time is not jelling with some of your previous comments.

Na everyday e dey find wife. Few months back, I am sure he was here to ask us the best possible/safest route to his fiancee’s village.

Abi no be him?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Na everyday e dey find wife. Few months back, I am sure he was here to ask us the best possible/safest route to his fiancee’s village.

Abi no be him?

I'm too lazy to go through his comments and threads, but I'm sure he's the one

When lying has becomes a norm, one tends to forget previous lies, that's the case of Op.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ecolime(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2023
This OP is such a big fool.

You are staring at death in the face.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2023
When both of you meet, if kayamata no work she go jazz you with black magic. Desprate ladies will go to any length to secure marriage, if at all it's on their priority list.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thank you for your suggestion, you understand the reality I am faced with.
At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.
She's good enough to stràff, but not good enough to marry?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So at your age, you know nothing about jealousy and rivalry in women.
You want to come back, have sex with, her, open up her wounds take a brand new wife and go back
Nice plan
Veeery nice grin

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Abi no be him?
Na him. His quest for a wife has turned to the Holy Grail.

He is even married, or at least he claims to be in this thread below he created last year. When I saw it, I assumed he had finally found the wife, so imagine my surprise when I saw this current thread again, and I was like "ahn ahn, na second wife you dey find?"

oldienavie:

I currently live in France and my caucasian friend just told me something today that broke my heart and don't know whether to ruin this Naija guy life.

She is married to a Naija guy who from my investigation just needed the oyinbo for papers.

This stupid guy without papers has been beating his wife, this is very sad and I am trying to really manage my emotions.
My wife wants me to tell the lady the truth so that she can report and expose him(I found out the guy has a family in NIgeria)..

Do you guys think I should expose ? I don't want to get involved but my wife is putting pressure on me.
https://www.nairaland.com/7390270/should-expose-him#117683307

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
You seemed very pleased to have a virgin fiancee, but have no qualms about casual sex.

oldienavie:
Wow.... A thread about women completely avoided by women, I guess that tells you all that you need to know.
My fiance is a virgin... Let's hope we can make it to marriage.
grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
What about the three women you said you were dating last year at the same time? And didn't you open a thread in December that you now have a fiancee? Everyday different stories. Na only you wake come?

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.