Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Distress Need Of Loan With Monthly 10% Interest Urgently Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Distress Need Of Loan With Monthly 10% Interest Urgently Needed (105 Views)

[b]Save In Naira And Dollars, Earn Up To 10% Interest Annually[/b] / I Need A 3.5 Million Naira Loan With House As Collateral / How To Access An Oversea Masters Scholarship With Monthly Living Cost- On Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distress Need Of Loan With Monthly 10% Interest Urgently Needed by okosbaba: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Am in serious need of 4-5million naira loan for just 4 months and I'll pay 10% interest monthly . I have a strong collateral worth more than the loan amount. Kindly assist if you can. It's urgent. Thanks. Reach me on
zero seven zero one one four three zero six three nine.

(1) (Reply)

Come Home / What Can Diogo Jota Offer Ahead Of His Debut Tonight. / Photos: Obaseki Pays Thank You Visit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.