Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Omolara Needs Medical Support - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omolara Needs Medical Support (135 Views)

A Brother Needs Medical Attention / #JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence / Omolara Needs Medical Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omolara Needs Medical Support by Gracebetome: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Good morning. I'll like to indulge you for a minute.
An amazing human and a dear friend of mine is sick. Omolara Abiona, a 31 year old friend of mine is battling **Cervical Cancer.* Being a private and an independent fellow that she is, it has taken a lot for her to agree with me doing this on her behalf. Before now, she's handled several rounds of appointments, tests and scans, and a major surgery that has cost her a fortune all by herself
Because of her health and because of covid-19, she's also been out of a job since march this year.
Her doctors have directed her to take chemotherapy and radiation therapy to help beat the cancer totally.
I and a few friends have decided to take this up and help her raise 2 million naira which is cost for consultations, tests, scans, chemotherapy and radiation therapy
I'm imploring everyone who can see this to please donate to help save this amazing and selfless friend of mine. If you are unable to donate, I'll be grateful if you can share this on your social platforms. Here is here account details
Gtb
Abiona Omolara

You can call her on +234 802 599 7117 or 0706 536 4221

(1) (Reply)

What's So Funny? / Alpha Meta The Spark Of Life / Millions At Risk As Coronavirus Disrupts Immunisation Campaigns: UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.