Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (739 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Knows What Nigerians Need- The New York Times / 'God Knows Best' - Davido Reacts After INEC Declared APC’s Oyetola Winner / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by NigeriaB(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: .. by Queenlovely(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
2 Likes

Re: .. by NigeriaB(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
a sewing machine or stapler or mp3

Thanks
Which one should I go with now?
Re: .. by bishop4life(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
all of the above grin
NigeriaB:

Thanks

all of the above grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .. by SmartProf(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
NigeriaB:

Thanks
One of the above.
Re: .. by Bkayyy: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
LOL grin, Typical of how women list what they want from their Mr

1 Like

Re: .. by SmartProf(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
E dey like say this guy go interview, them tell am to identify that device as specimen A, and he is here to do expo. Oga, if u can't identify it, u can move on to the next question.
Re: .. by IGBOSON1: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

That narrows the answer down a bit! wink

1 Like

Re: .. by sinkhole: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
A densitometer is a device that measures the degree of darkness (the optical density) of a photographic or semitransparent material or of a reflecting surface.[1] The densitometer is basically a light source aimed at a photoelectric cell.[2] It determines the density of a sample placed between the light source and the photoelectric cell from differences in the readings.[3] Modern densitometers have the same components, but also have electronic integrated circuitry for better reading.[4]

Wikipedia

Simple image search OP can not do but he can post on NL
Anyway sha, I no no am before, and I don no am nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by Bkayyy: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
NigeriaB:
The name and what it is used for..

Thank you
It is called a Densitometer, used in measuring the degree of darkening or density of a photographic film

1 Like

Re: .. by kukoyi17226: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
: a needlework machinery or staple or mp3ThanksWhich one should I go with now?

1 Like

Re: .. by NigeriaB(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL grin, Typical of how women list what they want from their Mr

Hahaha
Re: .. by NigeriaB(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is called a Densitometer, used in measuring the degree of darkening or density of a photographic film

Thanks you so much

(1) (Reply)

Meet End SARS Protesters’ Demand Or We Attack― Niger Delta Militants Threaten FG / Lekki Massacre: Why You Should Never Be Friends With Any Apc/buhari Supporters / The Big Question - Where Is The Nigerian President??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.