Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. (1059 Views)

Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers / Nigeria’s Military Ranked 43rd Best In The World, 4th In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by fineboynl(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
the Nigeria military would be over stretch countering all protesting states if this resulted to a full blown war, and Nigeria will never recovered from it again.

also considering the fact that most of the soldiers are not motivated seeing they are fighting thier own people and for the betterment of all. if there are any form of weakness from the military during this clashes the protesting youths would calpitalize on it to a full blown revolution and maybe uptown the government.

remembered the youth out numbered the military in numbers. I still think dialogue is the key to end this.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Vyiecyie: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gbamsolutely
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Fash20: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
It will collapse in months .with 15 million youths ready to mobilize?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by omat20(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Op you are funny. Have you ever lost your parents in a war. You will never understand!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari should be appropriately advised!

This is the time for Pastor Adeboye to also advise Osinbajo! I still believe in Professor Osinbajo but he needs to go to save his integrity. If I were Prof, I would resign 8am tomorrow!!!

I've seen enough tonight

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by vickydankal(f): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
They should not forget the Nigerian youth population is greater than all paramilitary agencies in Nigeria combine

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
They wont but the war will be long. It is very obvious from this protests that the Nigerian Government is the one funding boko haram and fulani herdsmen. Peaceful protesters were killed but boko haram members walk around freely. They would unleash the terrorists and the army together.

6 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by MajesticKris: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
What's country I find myself, just imagine some people fueling it up with armed tugs ... And they say we have the same mentality....

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by bigeliot(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
The whole north na nigerian army. All of them will come to the south and capture it as the fulani whatever is the main plan
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by MagicBishop: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
What makes you think Buhari will rely only on the conventional security networks?

Buhari has already a standing army in waiting in the form of fulani herdsnen from within and beyond Nigeria.

And BH will easily join forces with Buhari's militia.

You can also include the Sahelian nations like Niger Rep, Burkina faso, Guinea, and Mali backing Buhari. Idris Derby will join when Buhari pays him in a mercenary arrangement. Then there is Saudi Arabia, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Israel and Turkey that will back Buhari with arns and diplomacy. Not forgetting China as well, since they have a lot of loans to recoup..

But most importantly, the UK and EU will back Buhari . Why you ask? Because they are heavily Jewed.

I have said it times without number, this whole EndSars thing is a Hegelian plot to usher in dictatorship for Buhari from where he will do the NWO biddings to impliment UN Agenda 21 .

You don't know how bad you fcked up in 2015.
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Guestlander: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
fineboynl:
the Nigeria military would be over stretch countering all protesting states if this resulted to a full blown war, and Nigeria will never recovered from it again.

also considering the fast that most of the soldiers are not motivated seeing they are fighting thier own people and for the betterment of all. if there are any form of weakness from the military during this encountered the protesting youths would calpitalize on it to full revelation and maybe uptown the government.

remembered the youth out numbered the military in numbers. I still think dialogue is the key to end this.

You are completely right. It will be a grave mistake to try and deploy soldiers to all parts of Nigeria at the same time.
We are looking straight at Somalia or Libya.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Manab: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Charleys: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Man I was laughing today but I pray God for forgiveness.

People were singing Nigerian anthem and we're getting shot at, the guy videoing just cried.

I laughed because right there when he cried I realized that it had dawned on him that Nigeria is bleeped.

Man I do not believe and I've never believed in this country.
But this man learnt this when it was too late.
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
They can't cope
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by baralatie(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
omat20:
Op you are funny. Have you ever lost your parents in a war. You will never understand!
did they?
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
What makes you think Buhari will rely only on the conventional security networks?

Buhari has already a standing army in waiting in the form of fulani herdsnen from within and beyond Nigeria.

You can also include the Sahelian nations like Niger Rep, Burkina faso, Guinea, and Mali backing Buhari. Idris Derby will join when Buhari pays him in a mercenary arrangement. Then there is Saudi Arabia, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Israel and Turkey that will back Buhari with arns and diplomacy. Not forgetting China as well, since they have a lot of loans to recoup..

But most importantly, the UK and EU will back Buhari . Why you ask? Because they are heavily Jewed.

I have said it times without number, this whole EndSars thing is a Hegelian plot to usher in dictatorship for Buhari from where he will do the NWO biddings to impliment UN Agenda 21 .

Exactly bros. Gerrard59 see this.
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Gerrard59(m): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Exactly bros. Gerrard59 see this.

He did make sense with the non-conventional armies Buhari will use, what I do not understand is the NWO BS.

Well, God bears me witness that I said Buhari was never good and should not have been elected in 2015. I cried, wailed, warned, cautioned and advised against. Anything Nigerians see, they should take it like that.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Gerrard59(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Charleys:
Man I was laughing today but I pray God for forgiveness.

People were singing Nigerian anthem and we're getting shot at, the guy videoing just cried.

I laughed because right there when he cried I realized that it had dawned on him that Nigeria is bleeped.

Man I do not believe and I've never believed in this country.
But this man learnt this when it was too late.

I realised same in 2014 and took precautions in whatever I do, whenever I do it and wherever I go. Unfortunate for the man, but that is how the country is. You know the painful reality? Nothing will happen afterwards, same has occurred in Zaki Biam, IPOB militants, Odi, Ogoni Land, Shites etc. This is not the first time the Nigerian state has attacked her citizens, the only difference is that it happened in a middle class neighborhood where access to the Internet is ubiquitously available.
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Flier: 1:19am On Oct 21, 2020
grin
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by Turantula(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

You forgot to add yoruba muslims
Re: The Nigeria Military Would Be Over Stretch If Resulted To War. by shigoslim(m): 1:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't give Buhari and Nigeria Army hope

Only two language will an end to Nigeria

Shot down oil in Niger delta

Blow of River Niger that connected south and north

That is all.. no need to fight blind war.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: FRSC, LASTMA, VIO Offices, Vehicles Set Ablaze / #oyigboisbleeding trends as oyigbo Rivers State Under Siege / Bode George:Alpha Beta,Toll-Gates & Advert Monopoly To Tinubu Should Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.