Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD (891 Views)

Jets Bomb Boko Haram In Nigeria’s First Major Offensive / BOKO HARAM: Military Launches Major Offensive To Recapture Mubi / Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by nduchucks: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2011
I predict that we shall see the first major millitary offensive activities by Africom in Libya in the next few days. It may be initiated with the enforcement of a No Fly Zone in Libya to protect the killing of innocent civilians (more importantly to protect the oil fields  lipsrsealed)

Shortly thereafter, they will go in and capture or kill Gadhafi and fully secure the oil fileds and ensure the continuous flow of oil to the west.  Some say its high time GEJ offered AFRICOM a permanent base in Warri or PH.

Lazy millitant thugs in the ND should take note.
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2011
ndu chucks said:

Some say its high time GEJ offered AFRICOM a permanent base in Warri or PH.

Any names? Or do these ''some'' exist only in your breached mind?
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by nduchucks: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2011
ROSSIKE:

ndu chucks said:

Any names? Or do these ''some'' exist only in your breached mind?

I suppose in your mind, the above is a most intellectually advanced reaction to my post. I'll let you continue to believe in its brilliance - I go even clap for you sef. olodo
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Beaf: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I predict that we shall see the first major millitary offensive activities by Africom in Libya in the next few days. It may be initiated with the enforcement of a No Fly Zone in Libya to protect the killing of innocent civilians (more importantly to protect the oil fields  lipsrsealed)

Shortly thereafter, they will go in and capture or kill Gadhafi and fully secure the oil fileds and ensure the continuous flow of oil to the west.  Some say its high time GEJ offered AFRICOM a permanent base in Warri or PH.

Dude, if AFRICOM ever sets up in Nigeria, it will be to help una people fly kites freely in Chad or Niger (all na di same grin).
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2011
nduchuks said:

I suppose in your mind, the above is a most intellectually advanced reaction to my post. I'll let you continue to believe in its brilliance - I go even clap for you sef. olodo

Spare us the bullcrap and answer the question. Who are the names? Who are the people pushing you to promote Africom?
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Beaf: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2011
^
It is the very people who sold Nigeria to the likes of Shell, of course!
Ndu chucks represents people who don't give a crap about where the oil is coming from, how much is drilled and by who. It was all about "don't read the bloody document, just sign and pick up the brown envelope."

That is how Nigeria operated for so long.
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by shotster50(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2011
Absolute  baloney my people.
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by nduchucks: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2011
@Beef, pele o. I know that the presence of AFRICOM will essentially put you millitant bunkerers out of business - I agree with you, you people should be very afraid of that organization.

I frankly don't give a hoot whether they have a base in the ND or not.

@ROSSIKE, na wettin be ya own sef? Why are you pretending not to know that the Americans have been pushing to establish a Africom base in your backyard? rakumin dajij
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Beaf: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Beef, pele o. I know that the presence of AFRICOM will essentially put you millitant bunkerers out of business - I agree with you, you people should be very afraid of that organization.

I frankly don't give a hoot whether they have a base in the ND or not.

@ROSSIKE, na wettin be ya own sef? Why are you pretending not to know that the Americans have been pushing to establish a Africom base in your backyard? rakumin dajij

Ever since I have known you on NL, you have been campaigning for AFRICOM to set up in Port Harcourt (Warri is a new addition today, perhaps you visited). Why would any Nigerian wish to sell his soul for tupence to foreigners?
What is with aboki and oil that all common sense evaporates very fast?

One thing I can assure you of, is that your part of the country would be of zero use to the US if they ever set foot in Nigeria; instead they would more likely arm the South very heavily as a bulwark against any al qaeda's or wayward almajiri's. You will be seriously subjugated as trouble makers.

Why pray for foreigners to set up in your country? Dude, it isn't normal, thats traitorous behaviour all for "born to rule" love of oil.
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by nduchucks: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2011
@Beef, I told you to be very afraid.  You don dey shake in your boots already.  By the time dem deal with una, una go begin go read book for school instead of oil bunkering cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Beaf: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2011
^
Lol
I pray uncle Joe finds oil for you people around Chad Republic or the Niger border. That will surely end the wet dreams.
. . .Then Sule will forget about cows and beautiful suya to learn the tricks of bunkering in the desert. grin grin
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by Chyz2: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You've predicted right. sad
Re: Africom's First Major Offensive Operation In Africa TBD by DeeJay20: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
Beaf:

^
It is the very people who sold Nigeria to the likes of Shell, of course!
Ndu chucks represents people who don't give a crap about where the oil is coming from, how much is drilled and by who. It was all about "don't read the bloody document, just sign and pick up the brown envelope."

That is how Nigeria operated for so long.

BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But i guess they are reading the documents now, "the devil is in the details".lol

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debates, Short Memories And Hypocrisy: By Pat Utomi / Drama, As Nollywood Stars Reject Jonathan’s Biscuits / The Kaduna State Government Has , Wednesday, Relaxed The 24- Hour Curfew Imposed On The State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.