Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bbnaija! My Relationship With Ozo Is A Brother & Sister Friendship - Dorathy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija! My Relationship With Ozo Is A Brother & Sister Friendship - Dorathy (420 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / Burna Boy, Femi Kuti, His Brother, Sister And Son Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija! My Relationship With Ozo Is A Brother & Sister Friendship - Dorathy by akajesus1020(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dorathy has opened up to her friend Nengi regarding the relationship she had with the evicted housemate, Ozoemena (Ozo). Dorathy made this known when she had a discussion with Nengi last night.

According to Dorathy, her relationship with Ozo is just a brother and sister friendship and nothing more. Nengi and Dorathy were discussing about Ozo last night before bed time when Dorathy drop the status of her friendship with Ozo when he was still in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POB29w69kw
Re: Bbnaija! My Relationship With Ozo Is A Brother & Sister Friendship - Dorathy by DaddyRochie1642: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Am not surprised she that she has "BrotherZoned" our Brother Ozo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Beating His Girlfriend To Pulp / Monetized Youtube Channel For Sale / Actor, William Uchemba Marries Partner, Brunella Oscar In Star Studded Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.