Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Australian High Commissioner To Ghana Eat Three Days Old Fufu For Break - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Australian High Commissioner To Ghana Eat Three Days Old Fufu For Break (208 Views)

Niger Crisis: Terrorists Shoot Driver, Burn Trucks Conveying Foodstuff To Ghana / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / 2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Australian High Commissioner To Ghana Eat Three Days Old Fufu For Break by youradb1(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
The Australian High Commissioner to Ghana, Gregory Andrews has disclosed that among some of the delicious delicacies of Ghana that he had really enjoyed so far was a three days old fufu he ate some time ago.

According to him, he ate the three days left over fufu for breakfast after he failed to eat it on the day it was prepared.

“I will tell you the finest thing and I still don’t understand why but I had a leftover fufu, actually my cook Cecilia made it for me on a Friday to eat on the weekend but I ended up having it for breakfast on Monday morning and I just put a post that I really enjoyed this leftover fufu and everyone was like how are you eating leftover fufu, even we don’t do that, you are so Ghanaian,” he said.

The Australian diplomat who seems to have adapted very fast to the Ghanaian living barely two months of his stay in the country said he enjoyed the Ghanaian delicacy which many cannot do without even after three days added that he ate it with chicken light soup.

https://ghanaplus.com/news/australian-high-commissioner-to-ghana-eat-three-days-old-ghanaian-fufu-for-breakfast/

(1) (Reply)

Trump Pays $3m For A Partial Recount In Wisconsin / Trump Spends $3m For Recount In Wisconsin, But Biden Gets More Votes! / Donald Trump Bans His Vice Chief Of Staff From White House’s West Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.