Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! (600 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's Cryptic Post Hints At ‘End Of Life’ / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Good afternoon, please I'm writing this here cos I saw it as the last resort I have and I don't know what to do because the situation I find myself in is a very worrisome one and if not treated on time I could loose my sanity.

I am a young blood, not married, came in to Lagos from abj to continue my Uber business, I've been on rental basis and was lucky to get one in lag, a Honda Accord (evil spirit) 09 model.

Now here is the big problem, my partner (the owner) got the car as a Nigerian used and didn't thoroughly cross check the engine as it has been giving problems ever since it's first use for this e-hailing business, and due to lack of funds , he couldn't fix it up 100%, so the plan was to manage it while we get funds to fix it completely, I used it for two days and it didn't give any problem until the third day, I started hearing a noise like a knocking sound, I parked and allowed the engine to cool of, checked the oil, it was guaged, even though there have been signs that the oil pump is not in a good shape, got my mechanic to check the problem, and he said the oil pump needs to be changed alongside the crankshaft and some metals . The owner is very depressed as he was given this car as a gift , so he has no money to fix it.

Please in calling on well meaning Nairlanders to please come to our aid, all we need to put that car is about 80,000 naira which neither I or the owner can afford right now, it's been a week and our table is running dry, my family depends on me and I have nothing to do at the moment. Please I have a trusted guarantor and I can give the original papers of the car as a collateral, please I really need help.

The duration of this loan should be a month and half as our calculations in paying it back .

Please come to our rescue .

Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
sydneyboss:
Good afternoon, please I'm writing this here cos I saw it as the last resort I have and I don't know what to do because the situation I find myself in is a very worrisome one and if not treated on time I could loose my sanity.

I am a young blood, not married, came in to Lagos from abj to continue my Uber business, I've been on rental basis and was lucky to get one in lag, a Honda Accord (evil spirit) 09 model.

Now here is the big problem, my partner (the owner) got the car as a Nigerian used and didn't thoroughly cross check the engine as it has been giving problems ever since it's first use for this e-hailing business, and due to lack of funds , he couldn't fix it up 100%, so the plan was to manage it while we get funds to fix it completely, I used it for two days and it didn't give any problem until the third day, I started hearing a noise like a knocking sound, I parked and allowed the engine to cool of, checked the oil, it was guaged, even though there have been signs that the oil pump is not in a good shape, got my mechanic to check the problem, and he said the oil pump needs to be changed alongside the crankshaft and some metals . The owner is very depressed as he was given this car as a gift , so he has no money to fix it.

Please in calling on well meaning Nairlanders to please come to our aid, all we need to put that car is about 80,000 naira which neither I or the owner can afford right now, it's been a week and our table is running dry, my family depends on me and I have nothing to do at the moment. Please I have a trusted guarantor and I can give the original papers of the car as a collateral, please I really need help.

The duration of this loan should be a month and half as our calculations in paying it back .

Please come to our rescue .
theres a lessing company at opebbi... pls check them out
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
theres a lessing company at opebbi... pls check them out

Please address and how do I get to them?
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2020

My contact details pls ... I will really appreciate any help rendered
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by chinchonglee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Honda products are the most useless in the automobile industry.

I butchered mine and sold parts by parts until it was finished. that car nearly made me depressed to the point that i thought of driving it into third mainland bridge.

I will manage my Toyota Camry after all car is a liability.
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Being idle for one week is not the best thing for anyone this period, please help us. Loan us this money , let's fix and repay you, even if it might come with interest, please help
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Or if there's any available car for rental basis, I don't mind.

Please help
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Help!!!
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
sydneyboss:

Please address and how do I get to them?
you will find them at opebbi bustop... then you move like three blocks away ask of miss leasing
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Please look into my matter please
Re: This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help! by sydneyboss(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6splus 64GB Needed Urgently / Please It's URGENT!!!! / Get Your Loans Now Without Collateral Using Your Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.