Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (435 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. / I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mikmash(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: . by RedPhoenix: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Check my threads. Join my team
Re: . by mikmash(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Check my threads. Join my team
OK sir, I want to be in, how can I join
Re: . by TheSERAPH: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
mikmash:
OK sir, I want to be in, how can I join
  Be careful, someone said he
worked for him and he didn't pay.

#GODHaveMercy #RepentHumans #JESUSisComingSoon                 

1 Like

Re: . by RedPhoenix: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Be careful, someone said he

worked for him and he didn't pay.

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 

You must be insane with your one-sided story. BTW, I won't have any dealing with the Op. Did you engage me in a discussion to find out what the said person did to verify claims of non-payment or ascertain what he did to warrant no payment if truly he wasn't paid.

Preaching Jesus, yet gossiping and spreading news you're totally I'll informed about
Re: . by TheSERAPH: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You must be insane with your one-sided story. BTW, I won't have any dealing with the Op. Did you engage me in a discussion to find out what the said person did to verify claims of non-payment or ascertain what he did to warrant no payment if truly he wasn't paid.

Preaching Jesus, yet gossiping and spreading news you're totally I'll informed about

"Be careful"
making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious.

Does that mean I agree with him that you are a scammer? It is only a warning.

"Someone said"
Phrase. Used to indicate agreement, as if one would have wanted to say what a previous speaker has said, without change or qualification

This site a forum or your identity is anonymous doesn't mean you will be unreachable or traceable. So please tread carefully mr young man.

YOU NEED JESUS
Shalom

Re: . by RedPhoenix: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
TheSERAPH:

"Be careful"
making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious.

Does that mean I agree with him that you are a scammer? It is only a warning.

"Someone said"
Phrase. Used to indicate agreement, as if one would have wanted to say what a previous speaker has said, without change or qualification

This site a forum or your identity is anonymous doesn't mean you will be unreachable or traceable. So please tread carefully mr young man.

YOU NEED JESUS
Shalom

I feel sorry for you. Please when you stop gossiping and being a tale bearer of anomaly, you can quote the name of Jesus. When you have anything tangible to say, you can quote me.

And if you think you're interacting with a youth with no knowledge of the law, I'll advice you to thread carefully. Defamation of character costs a high price when accusations can't be proven with verifiable facts.

I hope you learn a thing or two. You won't be warned again. Anyway, any day you want to have your fingers burnt. Please, bite more than you can chew and you'll be served accordingly.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

On Going Job Vacancies In Abuja & Lagos Today / Dispatch Riders Needed Urgently / Full Time Sales Representative Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.