Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Need A Trustworthy ABA Shoe Maker Or Dealer That Make Palms Like This A Good P - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Trustworthy ABA Shoe Maker Or Dealer That Make Palms Like This A Good P (594 Views)

Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos) / EMPOWERMENT :30 Aba Shoe Makers To Leave For China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Trustworthy ABA Shoe Maker Or Dealer That Make Palms Like This A Good P by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Palms like this or any other shape and similar palm at a good price. My location is in the north. And if we agree on any transaction it will be done using an Escrow.

Re: I Need A Trustworthy ABA Shoe Maker Or Dealer That Make Palms Like This A Good P by CruzJoe(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
slowpoison1:
Palms like this or any other shape and similar palm at a good price. My location is in the north. And if we agree on any transaction it will be done using an Escrow.

I can link you up to someone.....

But how can you use escrow.....remember, you have to give some money to buy the raw materials he will use to do your work......

Unless I want to buy already made.....

U can click on my whatsapp link below to chat me for more discussion.

If you want me to buy already mades and send to you..... I will still do that.... U pay fir my services..... Maybe a certain percentage on your total amount of goods bought.

Am very legit and trustworthy.... A certain nairalander from ibadan have bought a laptop of 130k from me.... He sent me money first and I waybill to him....

Same with one that bought powerbank of 13k..to zaria....

Same to imo.....

But if you can't trust me.....

then make out time and come Aba.... I will take you round, you buy what you want and go.....(U settle me for my time)

Maybe you will make some customers and collebt their numbers, then they will be doing waybil for you when next you will need to buy.

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Osewa Aware Of These Nairaland Companies ? / Earn 2 Dollars Easy Everyday / Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.