Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,264 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p (862 Views)

Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? / Lyrics Plzzzz / How Do I Protect My Cd From Piracy? Can Somebody Help Me Out.pls Pm Me Or Send Reply To : Awufmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p by ike4real: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
my name is iyke,since i finished 4rom babcock university i have been dieing of rock starvation,no where to burn rock musicz anymore,i would really appreciate it if someone can just let us establish a link,so that i can burn some rock musicz,i do not mind even if it invloves some cost,tanks,my phone number is 08057398593. my e-mail is scory47@yahoo.com
Re: Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p by iice(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
Don't you some p2p program to help you get some songs? undecided
Re: Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p by dearstan(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2007
@last poster

he may not fully understand you. simply tell him to download any of these softwares . Bearshare, Warez, Ares, Limeshare, Bittorrent e.t.c
Re: Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p by ike4real: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2007
plzzz dearstan,i don't know au 2 go about it.can u put me through?i urgently need them plzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p by dearstan(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2007
Ok here is a step approach for you to follow

Go to www.download.com

search for these softwares "ares" "bearshare" "warez" or alternatively go to www.bitlord.com

Next step is to download any of the softwares you prefer. but i suggest you download ares or bitlord.

When you have downloaded it, install the software on your system.

When it is installed, run the software and use it to search for the songs you want. I guess if you can use a system very well you should be able to know how to use the programs.

If you still dont understand this steps, then i suggest you abort the process of downloading and go to alaba and buy what you want there.
Re: Plzzzz Somebody Help Me,i Need Some Rock Musicz Urgently,kunmi,heatwave And Co,p by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2007
hey dude, i got a couple of rock songz on my computer, if ur interested jus hit me up on ma msn. dirtyjoe_05@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Da Hottest Underground Hip Hop Video By Double Six,: Attention.watch It Here / Olu Maintain Ft Femi Kuti - Lady / Sunny Neji's Pin No Is 9 10 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.