Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) (255 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by Ababbio: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bearly 24 hours after fuel thank exploded, killing about 25 people, in Lokaja, another gas explosion has rocked Iju Ishaga, Lagos state on Thursday, September 24, insidenaija can report.

Insidenaija gathered that, the horrible incident claimed many lives, while many vehicles were devastated.

Building near the area was said to be partially damaged after the explosion.

The cause of the explosion as the time of writing this report is still skeptical.

An eyewitness who confirmed the incident said, "We just heard a loud sound around 03.30 pm and we suddenly began to see smoke.

" The explosion is massive and we are not sure of the casualties, but many people are injured.”

Also, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) spokesman, Nosa Okunbor confirmed the incident to PUNCH correspondent said, the emergency responders have arrived at the scene of the incident.

He said, “On arrival at the scene, it was observed that there was a gas explosion.

“Further investigation revealed that a truck had a lone accident and exploded.

“LASEMA Response Team is at Cele Bus Stop, Iju Ishaga. There is a gas explosion. Operation ongoing,” he said.

“The impact of the explosion affected adjoining buildings and several vehicles were burnt.

“Several persons were injured and have been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment.

“The inferno is being tackled by the combined efforts of the LASEMA Response Team led by the Director Operations, LRU Fire, LASG Fire Service, Nigeria Police Force, and NSCDC.

“Dampening down ongoing.”

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/residents-left-to-grive-as-gas-explosion-rocks-lagosphotos/

Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by motherlode: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
When will all these stop?
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by Honduras01: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
embarassedwhy is this world like this? sometimes when I think about things that are happening around me, I remind myself how important it is for me to spend eternity with God when I die.

Last week, a truck plunged river in one state like that killing many, just yesterday a petrol tanker fell and innocent people like me were roasted, today again gas explosion,who knows what is going to happen tomorrow.

But I pray God will continue to keep you and me safe as we live in this planet called Earth. Amen!!
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by ugboshi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Can anybody in that area give an update
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
I just saw the video on someone's status and decided to come check nairaland. Wawu
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by Honduras01: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
motherlode:
When will all these stop?
undecided It can never stop op, it is not a curse. Just pray every morning b4 going out that God should keep you and your family.
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by Aug28th(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yesterday, it was Kogi
Today, it's Lagos

Omo, e be things ooo
Re: Residents Left To Grive As Gas Explosion Rocks Lagos(photos) by goodmorning40: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blood sucking government
By the time this government finish with this country Nigeria will loose her title of the giant of Africa by population

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Find The Best Home Theater System? / Lagos Speaker, Obasa In Trouble As EFCC Uncovers 40 Duplexes, Dozens Other House / More Woes For Desmond Elliot, Allegedly Cheating On His Wife With Dr Anu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.