Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him (62638 Views)

Official: Juventus Secure The Signing Of Emre Can On A Four-year Deal / OMG! Liverpool Confirm Exit Of Emre Can And Joe Flanagan / Liverpool 3-0 Maribor: Mo Salah, Emre Can And Daniel Sturridge Help Reds Move Cl (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by gatti(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fear vagina people

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by gatti(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
midolian:
Women?

Fear them abeg...

One would see this wicked soul and be drooling over her, not knowing she is a suicide mission on her own.

If not for the fear of God, aswear, I for no marry undecided
brotherly true talk

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by modsfucker: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
favour32:

If you dive enter anyhow....na go you dey from this world.

Overrated hole... Many people have a temporary period of regret whenever they dive in there, but tend to forget everything once their dicks stand.

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by enomakos(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
So she want to murder
My guy emre
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Emotionss: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
LordKO:
The worst thing that will ever happen to any man who has a good intention is to wine and dine closely with an opportunistic woman - be it a disingenuous or haughty one. In her small-mindedness, her expedient actions and inactions make her a clever woman.

Watch how she will now play the victim role and SIMPS will rush to defend her and blame the innocent man.

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Emotionss: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
TheRealProphet:
wetin dis man mean na say "women dey dangerous and make men dey careful"

She will play the victim card and simps will defend her and blame the man. Just watch
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Starzo: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
I will like to add more glitter to the one u already have on ur face smiley
TheRealProphet:
wetin dis man mean na say "women dey dangerous and make men dey careful"

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by kushme: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
realestate99:

you are correct, only a big fool forgives a cheating wife.

You mean like Will Smith. cry
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by jayaim: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
I just finished listening to a program on wefm. The topic was why are marriages & relationships this days centered on money this days. Ladies this days are too materialitic. Our society is not helping either, if u don't have money u are not regarded to be important which is very bad. My parent started in a 1 room & today the story is different. What if u marry a rich man today & he becomes broke tomorrow? Is so unfortunate some people don't reason well

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Smile4mee01: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
With what is happening in the world today as per marriages.

Should couples be overly joyous and celebrating marriages, i am sure this couple here had a lit wedding same with many others in NIgeria because you never never really know how it would turn out regardless of how sure you are.

Is it not even beter to loud 20yrs anniversry, 30 yrs anniversy after your love for each other has been tested and tired.

Inside Life.
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by amaka157: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
BadRadio:
THE DAY YOU SLEEP WITH TWO EYES CLOSED AND A WOMAN AROUND. U DIE LIKE A CHICKEN !!!

MARK MY WORD !!!

Aaahnn!!! Kilode!!! Easy now Bros, we are not this terrible haha...
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by raphy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Houseofglam7:
This second,a woman is somewhere planning to do the same damn thing to her husband/partner.
Dear men,when you pray,ask God to deliver ya'll from the daughters of Jezebel.....they're everywhere undecided

Except me tho,I'm nice grin

how can we be so sure u are nice..?

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by KnightB(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
This life ehn, I'm scared.
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Keizzmann(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=TheRealProphet post=94267340]Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye Men, Fear Women more than Ye Fear Poverty and Ye Shall Live Long.

Where did Bleep did you read this cheesy
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by frankoben(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Death is a woman
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by harsysky(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Let her be sentenced to death by both hanging and electrocution.
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by omoyankee3(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
After God, fear woman
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Texman21: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
angelfallz:

only men like you that don't understand women, go about fearing women.
of all the men that wrote thesame thing u decided to quote me
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Jinad50: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
heendrix:
This baller of a guy must have at a point noticed this Greed hormonal display in her severally but chose to ignore, thank God he was lucky.

The painful part of this news is the fact that they are offering her chair to sit and cry as she like, someone that ought to be strapped with Grenades and tied to a petrol station bfr detonation sad
lol...why u wicked like this?
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Texman21: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
ajebuter:

Raquel Altamira is also Anthonio Guerra in La Patron ( The Boss) alongside Aracely Arambula.

Her real name was Christiana Bach ( she died in 2019) and anytime I watched her as a villainess, fear dey catch me for whoever she hates.

A very good actress sha..

Telemundo rocks! grin grin grin grin
its been a while since i watched any telemundo.how was she able to maintain that killer shape at her age?grin
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by SATANNIST: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
she should be rapped by Hot baboons till she dies
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by jacoik(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Genesis 1 vs 1: Ye Men, Fear Women more than Ye Fear Poverty and Ye Shall Live Long.

E get why Bible talk like dat... wink

Men, make una use una head...Vagina ppl are dangerous.
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no well ooooo and I say na gen 1v1? meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Davidgr8(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
heendrix:
This baller of a guy must have at a point noticed this Greed hormonal display in her severally but chose to ignore, thank God he was lucky.

The painful part of this news is the fact that they are offering her chair to sit and cry as she like, someone that ought to be strapped with Grenades and tied to a petrol station bfr detonation sad

you are wicked���
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
amaka157:

Aaahnn!!! Kilode!!! Easy now Bros, we are not this terrible haha...
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by jacoik(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
midolian:
Women?

Fear them abeg...

One would see this wicked soul and be drooling over her, not knowing she is a suicide mission on her own.

If not for the fear of God, aswear, I for no marry undecided
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no well ooooo. God force u to marry?

Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by ajebuter(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Texman21:
its been a while since i watched any telemundo.how was she able to maintain that killer shape at her age?grin

She was actually sick and fragile and that's why she had the slim figure..
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by angelfallz(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Texman21:
of all the men that wrote thesame thing u decided to quote me

I can't reply to all of them. But should it matter? I'm trying to steer men away from that "fear women" mentality.
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by hamxee33(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Starzo:
Guy u no well o grin grin grin
Na only that one u see
Hahahahah no mind me abeg
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by eazymoni: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
you get $1.3 mil, which is #468 mil, you wan use am kill person, to inherit how much? your greed no be earthly one.
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Houseofglam7(f): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
raphy:

how can we be so sure u are nice..?
You don't know for sure cheesy
You just risk it and take my word for it cheesy

So,back to what I said earlier............

I'm nice grin
Re: Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him by Texman21: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
angelfallz:

I can't reply to all of them. But should it matter? I'm trying to steer men away from that "fear women" mentality.
k

World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos / Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo)