Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Enlighten Me On This, Pls. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enlighten Me On This, Pls. (347 Views)

Any solution for this pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlighten Me On This, Pls. by FrankOley: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hello. Pls help me out on this. I graduated last year from UNN and my name came out in the senate list for Batch A published by my school. However, I didn't check if my name was uploaded on NYSC portal because I never wanted to follow first batch. My plan then was to enrol with second batch by July. I never knew it would turn out this way, that is, this lockdown.

Today, I learned that schools have been working for the next stream/batch. I had to contact one of my lecturers to know how to go about with it. I told her that my name was on the previous list released by the school but I ignored it, never attempted registering. She told me to go and let those incharge know so they can push my name together. I became confused because I thought once my name has been published, it should be like that till when I want to register.

The problem now is I have checked on NYSC portal to verify the senate list and my name was no where to be found. That I should contact my school for verification. I don't know if this is a problem to all unn graduates or to some people. I want to really know my stand, to go to school now which will be hard on me considering the distance and transport fare or to wait until schools resume fully so that I can do my remaining clearance along!

Anyone who has passed through this scenario or has knowledge of this should pls enlighten me. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Enlighten Me On This, Pls. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
No one can enlight you bro

Village people dey follow you
Re: Enlighten Me On This, Pls. by ciro11(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
I don't think you would still be able to go with second batch, so the best thing to do now IMO is to wait till school fully resumes so that you can do the clearance and any other thing you need to do before leaving.

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 100k Every Week. / N / Free Pos Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.