Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) (45825 Views)

UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by ignis: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
we are watching.
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by vivies: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
bad so bad
check signature please
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by zikcash(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Kk
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2020
B
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Like 50 billion has been spent so far for this project grin
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2020
I don't like the name...

Almajiri
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Very Nice.
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2020
lipsrsealed

Just imagine these people isn't this picture supposed to be a science laboratory..no single scientific nomenclature on the board but rather they prefer to write about abdulkadir, Aminu and Madari

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2020
The governor has tried his best

its now left to them to use it wisely
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Flier: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Where are the pictures?
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by penocrat1(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2020
360degreess:
.. Don't tell me you are jealous of this good work. Do you know God can make some of them to be more successful in life than you in the future?..
As for me, I am happy for them. I commend the governor...
You are an iidioti.how has almajiri system help Nigeria?Are you his God?

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2020
grin
The schools in your area are they in section?
The project may not be in use because of covid 19. Receive sense.

LeeSantos:
wasteful investment for people wey no first like school before! huh undecided

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2020
What will almajiri do with computer?

Just start from ABC
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by ppogba: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2020
A good one.

But it wouldn't have cost much to clear the bushes before taking the pictures.

What is worth doing...........
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by naija4life247: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2020
LeeSantos:
wasteful investment for people wey no first like school before! huh undecided

This was how your parents started few decades ago, now you can read, write and even use smartphone to sedn this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Telsidelake: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Looks beautiful and well constructed. BUT you can only save those who want to save themselves.

In other news, invest in US assets and protect your income from devaluation.

Check my signature and thread for more details.

You didn't choose were you were born in o! But you can choose where you put your money. Invest in US Real Estate, US stocks, Eurobonds without leaving Nigeria.

Spread your wings and fly.
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by xcellentgraphic: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Mathantics: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Propaganda.

There are over 2 million Almajiri in Kano State alone
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2020
People wey go better school willingly never become any thing since they graduate , nah terrorist they are forcing inside classroom they are expecting to be useful to the society.... Even if they succeeded in forcing them inside these classrooms they will end up becoming Terrorist with Agbada and pen... Another El rufai breeding
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by computer0810(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Wasting money on computers that will not be used....just teach them basic things and d ones not improving be taken to skill acquisition centres
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

My question is, what are they learning there?

Is it religion or education?

Is it cleaness or unhealthy living?

Is it decorum or shambolic behavior?

Is it how to beg or how to be independent?

Is it how to have handwork or roaming the street?

If the above questions is positive then, the above building worth to be call a school. But if it's not, then forget it, it's just a waste of resources cause you can't see any improvement.

Oga OR madam, I get answers to your questions, them dey learn how to make BOMB, Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by marsman: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Many Nigerians think Hausa are most intolerant people, that is not true, by their comments you shall know them, hatred is their signature. Normally as there was no school during covid19, the place is expected to be bushy like all the government schools in the east but because its in the north, they will show what they were taught.
They actually nice and friendly. But buharis nespotism is too much in his government.
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Patruul007: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Dem go Sabi use am
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Jide11CAC: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2020
That is how those computers will be untouched till eternity, you won't be surprised they don't even have one computer teacher. I remember how one SAN built a sophisticated IT centre for my school millions worth of properties in 2011, no student is allowed to go close to the centre let alone of touching any of the computers till date. And that's Nigeria for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by badman007(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Almangiri Republic of Nigeria...

This is the real Boko Haram agenda in Nigeria.

Nigerians need to demand Quality, Compulsory, Zero religious Universal Basic Education.

95% Literacy is possible, BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Caseless: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Omihanifa:
Waste of time undecided those guys won't stay there, they prefer to carry their plastic bowls and beg

Former president Goodluck Jonathan did more than this by building almajiri schools all over the North cheesy it all turned out to be a wasted effort
you people are bunch of dirty Hypocrites. If you see them on the street begging, you blame the government. Now they're being taken off the streets, you're ruling them out. We know you guys don't truly care, you only complain just to mock them.

1 Like

Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by mattmogan88: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Hezzoe: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2020
my question is where do these so called almajiri come from? such that there are thousands upon thousands of them roaming the street aimlessly.
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Waste of resources, though i commend northern Governors, in terms of schools na them dey lead, most of the public schools in the north is more conducive and well furnished than private schools.
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by natznext(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Beremx:
Where's the Almajiri school GEJ built? Has it been abandoned? They didn't make use of it. Why building another?

Waste of resources

I'm here thinking this might be the same school GEJ built... This don't look anywhere near new
Re: New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) by OyiOtukpo: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

My question is, what are they learning there?

Is it religion or education?

Is it cleaness or unhealthy living?

Is it decorum or shambolic behavior?

Is it how to beg or how to be independent?

Is it how to have handwork or roaming the street?

If the above questions is positive then, the above building worth to be call a school. But if it's not, then forget it, it's just a waste of resources cause you can't see any improvement.

And lastly...is it the same people who call anything modern "haram" that will be using the computers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / Outrageous School Fees Paid By Church Universities In Nigeria / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.