Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Application (714 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / Shoprite Recruitment | Apply For Shoprite Job Application Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Application by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Greetings nairalander, am currently looking for a job in areas of supervisor position in hotel and restaurant management, Storekeeping or any other sectors. Was working in United Arab Emirates which we were terminated due to the pandemic, during the search for a job i had two offers but they were unable to process work visa due to the fact Nigeria had been stylishly place on ban as regards to work visa/permit ,some of the Nigerians here are just victims from other people wrong doings.Am already preparing to fly back to Nigeria to avoid overstay fines. Any linkĀ  for any job opportunity above mentioned kindly call or whatapp 07035754038
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Application by SirWhiteFish: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jefferyhi86:
Greetings nairalander, am currently looking for a job in areas of supervisor position in hotel and restaurant management, Storekeeping or any other sectors. Was working in United Arab Emirates which we were terminated due to the pandemic, during the search for a job i had two offers but they were unable to process work visa due to the fact Nigeria had been stylishly place on ban as regards to work visa/permit ,some of the Nigerians here are just victims from other people wrong doings.Am already preparing to fly back to Nigeria to avoid overstay fines. Any linkĀ  for any job opportunity above mentioned kindly call or whatapp 07035754038
God bless you
eeya all is well

1 Like

Re: Job Application by SON26: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2020
*Manager/Supervisor at Bandora Limited*

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Knowledge of tailoring/fashion designing is an added advantage.
- People management skills.
- Must be female, speak and understand good English.

Job details:
- Accommodation is available.
- Work hours; Monday - Saturday, 9am-7pm
- Starting salary; 50,000

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly call on 09052247342.
Re: Job Application by Kyngfarabale1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Any Security or Guards job within Abuja.....please I'm very interested.... thanks
Re: Job Application by Blackmann001: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
OP shld HV saved enough na to b the one to now employ us
Re: Job Application by jamze: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
Any Security or Guards job within Abuja.....please I'm very interested.... thanks
Mail me, I think there's one available at a private security firm... But you'll have to call the secretary first to confirm

1 Like

Re: Job Application by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2020
jamze:

Mail me, I think there's one available at a private security firm... But you'll have to call the secretary first to confirm
thanks.... I've sent u a mail

(1) (Reply)

Field Sales Reps For Mowe & Ibafo Axis / Job Vacancy / Job Vacancies..... Job Vacancies..... Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.