Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds (17372 Views)

Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by danowena: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
so? Is that a guarantee for him to steal?
please read and understand the reason for my comment before quoting me. I responded to someone's ascertion of delta state lacking infrastructure and not supporting whether it was good for Ibori to steal.
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by Starzo: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
No b ur politicians collide with am to loot u?
I guess we should start clapping for Yahoo boys... nonsense
kunkelhanspeter:
Reuters reported that Gohil also masterminded a fraud in which $37m in fake consultancy fees was stolen from two Nigerian states in connection with the sale of their stakes in a telecoms company.

Yahoo Yahoo lawyer scammer our politicians of our future money no fool is saying a word but if Na Naija Yahoo boy we no go hear word.... blacks are their own problem
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by Starzo: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nothing dey Delta but e still better pass the aforementioned states
Osagyefo98:

Abeg wetin dey delta?

What infrastructure is there?

At least we have travelled and see all.

The young man is absolutely right.
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Starzo:
No b ur politicians collide with am to loot u?
I guess we should start clapping for Yahoo boys... nonsense
Start clapping for your politicians better person they are doing well.
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by Starzo: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'd rather shot them
No love for Yahoo boys too
kunkelhanspeter:

Start clapping for your politicians better person they are doing well.
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by CioAngels(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ibori stole Delta dry, Okowa still pays him 50million# monthly while in prision according to papers and by now maybe it will be in billions. Yet, there is No progress in Delta and that makes Delta the poorest state in Nigeria with all the allocations. May all the deities in Delta disgrace them all.
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Starzo:
I'd rather shot them
No love for Yahoo boys too
It is what it is
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by Akada1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:
They should even rearrest Ibori and jail him for 25 years.

Have they arrested all the thieves in your state??

1 Like

Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by sulaak(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
aremuforlife:
And one useless person will be telling me that, the northerners are the one dragging us back. Misplaced priorities.

Southern political class are corrupt and useless but.....

You can't say Northerner are moving Nigeria forward, the days in which Northern Nigeria was the breadbasket of West Africa is long gone. As of today more rice grown in the South than the North (mini the middle-belt), so what does the North contribute?
Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by doeeyed: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
longetivity:
Nice one the UK government

Really..

The funds will NOT be repatriated....

Rather it will be used to help fill up their ever increasing hole of multi-level budgetary deficit escalated by Covid-19 pandemic.

Read up on UK's recent laws regarding impounded proceeds of crime.

Re: UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds by Syrusvirus: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The Godfather of Delta state Politics.

Infact the father of all Deltans.
your fada not mine. my papa no be thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With Apc's Victory; What Will Be The Fate Of Opposition Politics In Nigeria? / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road / "Do I Look Like I Depend On Governmen"' - Dele Momodu Replies Troll On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.